Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
This thread is privately moderated by borntoolate, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 28, 2012, 08:00 AM
Find More Posts by cmk-2
Looking great! How you install the windows?
Old Dec 28, 2012, 08:17 AM
Find More Posts by borntoolate
Bomber Bob
Thanks!

After carefully measuring them, I used a very sharp X-Acto knife to cut the openings.
I then had to carve some of the interior foam away as to be out of sight. What was left, I painted chromate green. I then cut "new" windows from the waist gun positions I removed earlier. When all the paint was dry, I used the rubber cement that came with the plane to line the inside surfaces of the window opening. I used a vacuum pen to hold the windows as I pushed them into place.

After they dry completely, I am going to try to touch up the edges a bit. I still have a few more windows to do.

It actually was easier to do than I first thought.
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by borntoolate; Dec 28, 2012 at 08:23 AM.