Mar 21, 2013, 12:25 AM
Gotta sell one of my v922s because I got the quadcopter bug! Excellent condition with spare parts. Low number of flights. Will be in classified ads as soon I take some pictures.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 21, 2013, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiichopper View Post
Gotta sell one of my v922s because I got the quadcopter bug! Excellent condition with spare parts. Low number of flights. Will be in classified ads as soon I take some pictures.
Im curious as i have never flown a quadcopter. What makes them so good.
Mar 21, 2013, 02:32 AM
Vids: YouTube.com/FyreSG
Thread OP
Quads are very stable and their flight path is relatively more predictable. In short, quads are easier to fly. They are pretty cheap. You should try them.
Mar 21, 2013, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FyreSG View Post
Quads are very stable and their flight path is relatively more predictable. In short, quads are easier to fly. They are pretty cheap. You should try them.
I think i will. But have to master my v922 first.
Mar 21, 2013, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Might be a good idea to break in the new batts.
You missed my post, at previous page
So again:

Could you explain why?

Batteries must be fully loaded, or like new ones?
Mar 21, 2013, 01:25 PM
Team Drone Art
Why? I don't know. The manufacturer's white paper suggest it.

I did write a post on the result I see with a few charge/discharge cycles on new batteries.
http://www.hacksmods.com/2012/02/wak...-from-storage/

Beyond that. I just use them. They are relatively inexpensive.
Mar 21, 2013, 02:24 PM
So, if I want to break in new 3.7v, 3oo mah, 35c, 1s batteries what would be the specs for charge/discharge break in. I am not only new at this but a lot of the tech speak goes zoom right over my head. Also what would the same kind of specs be for new master cp batteries be? I can't remember for sure but 11.1 v, 35 c, 1000mah. I am waiting on a master and some batteries and want to get the most bang for my buck with the bigger batteries.

Thank You in advance,
Jack
Mar 21, 2013, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoRaven View Post
I think i will. But have to master my v922 first.
In my humble opinion, a quad will help a lot in flying your v922. They are more stable in the wind but still take concentration like a small CP heli. Gets one to "plan ahead", and not over correct movements.
Mar 22, 2013, 12:30 AM
Quote:
I've suggested BG to sell fancy canopies that I saw on sale in China. Aaron should be working on getting them onto their product list.
@FyreSG - Did Aaron ever post anything up? What are some of these fancy canopies? I was hoping he can start selling the blank ones for some custom airbrush work.
Mar 22, 2013, 12:40 AM
I need some help guys. After a bad crash my feathering shaft bent. I fixed it but now its really under powered. Pitch pumps causes tail blow out. Struggles to lift in pumps. New Main motor new batteries. Could the tail motor cause this? What about the power cable could be coming away from the board. Would that cause it? Also has a bizarre wobble every now and then.
Mar 22, 2013, 12:41 AM
Thread OP
John,

He sent me one but I couldn't find time to fix it up.

(Incomplete review at post #2 of this thread)

URL: http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Ht...l-p-64731.html
Mar 22, 2013, 12:45 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
I fixed it but now its really under powered. Pitch pumps causes tail blow out. Struggles to lift in pumps. New Main motor new batteries. Could the tail motor cause this? What about the power cable could be coming away from the board. Would that cause it? Also has a bizarre wobble every now and then.
Is the main gear firmly attached to the main shaft (i.e. no vertical play)? Inspect the tail motor to see if it is damaged. Also check the power cable to see if it is firmly attached to the board. It might be a good time to replace the tail motor.
Mar 22, 2013, 12:58 AM
Quote:
John,

He sent me one but I couldn't find time to fix it up.

(Incomplete review at post #2 of this thread)

URL: http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Ht...l-p-64731.html
Argh! I knew you posted it here somewhere... search on "canopy" missed it though both here and on BG! Anyway thanks buddy. Will try and paint a few...
Mar 22, 2013, 01:01 AM
Quote:
I need some help guys. After a bad crash my feathering shaft bent. I fixed it but now its really under powered. Pitch pumps causes tail blow out. Struggles to lift in pumps. New Main motor new batteries. Could the tail motor cause this? What about the power cable could be coming away from the board. Would that cause it? Also has a bizarre wobble every now and then.
Yes my bet is loose main gear/shaft too. Wobble is most likely tail boom break... Unless you broke the tail motor (can happen).
Mar 22, 2013, 12:22 PM
Did anybody's ordered from Tmart recently (30% off) even show shipped status yet? Mine still says processing...Glad I bought those parts to get my nano cpx back up and running at least they were delivered today. I know China shipping is slow and I don't expect too much, but when it is processing status for a week doesn't make it any faster.

Quick Reply