Dec 24, 2012, 01:36 AM
An aspirational fast jet pilot
Thread OP
Video

Bad Hawksky/ Hawkfighter Hand launch

Here is one of my bad hand launches
to remove ads between posts
Dec 25, 2012, 09:36 AM
Looks like she wanted to fly no matter what you did.
Dec 28, 2012, 07:39 PM

HUH? Whachoo talking about ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Goose
Here is one of my bad hand launches
Let's change the old saying a little:

Any hand_launch your plane can fly away from is a good hand launch

I'm a noob who is trying to learn to fly on his own... so far I have played Lawn Dart with my poor Hawk Sky so many times that you could plant a full crop of wheat in the nose-divots. I've also done the cartwheeling hand-launch and the "straight to stall" hand launch.

If RCGroups has an award for "worst flying noob" I am definitely in the contest for 2012.
Dec 28, 2012, 09:42 PM
An aspirational fast jet pilot
Thread OP
Check out the Hawksky with crashproofing from Killerplanes.com that is the plane I am using, it may not fly better than the stock Hawksky but it takes the hard knocks a lot better.

Quick Reply