Jan 23, 2013, 11:15 PM
Frankenstein recycled packs
rampman's Avatar
Ummm, can I hold you hand when I do this? I heard it is funny...
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 23, 2013, 11:20 PM
Lookout For The!Radio Silence.
wingspan100's Avatar
Eiyou! Tell me when its over...
Jan 23, 2013, 11:42 PM
Yeah, I can fly...
wyldkrd's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rampman View Post
Ummm, can I hold you hand when I do this? I heard it is funny...
I stuck my tongue in an outlet when I was 4. I...turned....out....fine....zzzzziit!!!
Jan 24, 2013, 08:30 AM
Registered User
Michael Heer's Avatar
Can display today and probably tomorrow but Saturday may be too wet to bring out cardboard boxes. Shop today and Friday AM.
Jan 24, 2013, 08:52 AM
Registered User
mpope1's Avatar

Modeltech Se-5a scout for sale


Selling my Se-5a biplane if anyone is interseted. Its a gem, flow for about 7 years, always have it out at the AeF every year. Standard servos, hacker A30/esc, spekrum receiver. Fun flyer and looks great in the air. $150 pm me if interested, I can bring it to the Aef this wknd for p/u. SOLD
Last edited by mpope1; Jan 25, 2013 at 04:30 PM.
Jan 24, 2013, 08:57 AM
Registered User
mpope1's Avatar

ESM P-51 mustang for sale


Selling my P51 mustang. Hacker A60/cc Hv110 spektrum reciever. Air retracts, electic retractable tail wheel with doors. Lots of extra work went into this mustang, looks and sounds great. throw in a set of 10s battery packs. Available for P/U at the AeF. $900 firm..pm me if interseted.Sold
Last edited by mpope1; Jan 25, 2013 at 04:30 PM.
Jan 24, 2013, 03:04 PM
More Speed Indeed!
Hossinarizona's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpope1 View Post
Selling my P51 mustang. Hacker A60/cc Hv110 spektrum reciever. Air retracts, electic retractable tail wheel with doors. Lots of extra work went into this mustang, looks and sounds great. throw in a set of 10s battery packs. Available for P/U at the AeF. $900 firm..pm me if interseted.
Are you going to bring it to AEF?
Jan 24, 2013, 03:42 PM
Registered User
mpope1's Avatar
If someone is interested in buying it..sure. This is a very special P-51 at an amazing price. I am getting out of the hobby, really is a steal at this price!
Jan 24, 2013, 04:26 PM
Lookout For The!Radio Silence.
wingspan100's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpope1 View Post
I am getting out of the hobby
I'll believe that when you sell your transmitters.
Jan 24, 2013, 04:53 PM
I didn't crash I landed hard
SLICK580's Avatar
do you know if they sell 3dhs slicks there?
Jan 24, 2013, 05:30 PM
Registered User
mpope1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingspan100 View Post
I'll believe that when you sell your transmitters.
Like
Jan 24, 2013, 05:32 PM
Lookout For The!Radio Silence.
wingspan100's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpope1 View Post
Like
Say it ain't so.
Jan 24, 2013, 08:13 PM
More Speed Indeed!
Hossinarizona's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpope1 View Post
If someone is interested in buying it..sure. This is a very special P-51 at an amazing price. I am getting out of the hobby, really is a steal at this price!
PM sent......
Jan 24, 2013, 10:16 PM
Yeah, I can fly...
wyldkrd's Avatar
I'm bringing out a K & A Models OV-10 Bronco tomorrow. Previously flown with brushed power it has been stripped down to the airframe to re-cover and to mount 2 brand new brushless 1000kv motors and 35a esc's. Includes servos to complete, New 3s 3600 battery-fixed gear but could easily be converted to retracts.
$200 obo. The kit alone sells for $299 on K & A website.
Jan 24, 2013, 10:47 PM
Frankenstein recycled packs
rampman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpope1 View Post
Selling my Se-5a biplane if anyone is interseted. Its a gem, flow for about 7 years, always have it out at the AeF every year. Standard servos, hacker A30/esc, spekrum receiver. Fun flyer and looks great in the air. $150 pm me if interested, I can bring it to the Aef this wknd for p/u.
ME ME ME ME ME
I can pick up at your house after this w/e?

Dis


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion For Sale/Trade at AEF crxmanpat Arizona Electric Festival 69 Dec 26, 2013 11:07 PM
Discussion For Sale/Trade at AEF 2012 crxmanpat Arizona Electric Festival 2012 75 Jan 29, 2012 08:00 PM
For Sale planes for sale at AEF or can ship hondaboy92hatch Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 6 Jan 13, 2010 12:42 PM
For Sale planes fr sale at aef hondaboy92hatch Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Jan 22, 2009 11:42 PM
Discussion AEF 2007 patches for sale bruff Arizona Electric Festival 0 Feb 01, 2007 11:15 AM