Sep 26, 2016, 09:13 PM
nice video
to remove ads between posts
Sep 26, 2016, 10:33 PM
eat, sleep, FLY FLY FLY
Thanks for the new vid Gary, glad your still flying her
Sep 29, 2016, 07:45 PM
eat, sleep, FLY FLY FLY
got my wemotec fans installed, had to do a bit of cutting to get the shroud to fit, a few new holes in the mount area.
Sep 29, 2016, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryX1001
after a longer time i had another flight from grass (i had to repair and glue the nose after a bad landing there, tipstall 1m before touchdown because of rudder correction)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9vN93PEX48
Great video and great flying skill! I learned a lot on how I should approach this airframe going forward.
Oct 01, 2016, 10:49 PM
eat, sleep, FLY FLY FLY
got the wiring done and got the airbrush out
Oct 02, 2016, 07:22 PM
Wasserbomb
I have her just about put back together now, I am in the process of rechecking everything and remembered I never found a suggestion for control throws in the manual.....can anyone give me a heads up here.....
Oct 03, 2016, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick227
I have her just about put back together now, I am in the process of rechecking everything and remembered I never found a suggestion for control throws in the manual.....can anyone give me a heads up here.....
Brandonmoon listed some throws at post 2808

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=2808

There was other discussion of throws around this region of the forum.
Oct 05, 2016, 07:22 PM
Can anyone tell me the file name for this plane on realflight?

I downloaded one but its big as a car, don't think it's the freewing one....
Oct 05, 2016, 07:38 PM
eat, sleep, FLY FLY FLY
I've been flying the one that comes with RF ver. 7.5 seems pretty reasonable.
Oct 05, 2016, 09:00 PM
Ok thanks boss I will try & cross reference it.
Oct 09, 2016, 09:35 AM
eat, sleep, FLY FLY FLY
made a more 3d seat out of styrene foam, also blocks to lower the cockpit floor and sheet of thermo form plastic as the base
Oct 20, 2016, 05:49 PM
Foam abuser!
Last week I attended a flying event at the Remote Possibilities club in St George, UT. During the event, one of the local club members took a bunch of pics of our birds, then printed some up on 8.5x11 photo paper. We had no idea he was going to do this, and were blown away when he presented us with the pics.

One thing about them is that the planes are photoshopped to the background, but that is the background we were flying against all weekend, and all the shots were of our planes flying. They came out so nice that I'm going to frame all 6 of mine and hang them in my office.

This is the one of my Me-262, which is still going strong. My scanner won't hook up to my PC anymore, so I had to take a picture of the picture.
Oct 20, 2016, 07:18 PM
Haha nazis over Arizona!

Isn't there a tv show out now where Germany won that war and runs the US now...
Oct 21, 2016, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crxmanpat
Last week I attended a flying event at the Remote Possibilities club in St George, UT. During the event, one of the local club members took a bunch of pics of our birds, then printed some up on 8.5x11 photo paper. We had no idea he was going to do this, and were blown away when he presented us with the pics.

One thing about them is that the planes are photoshopped to the background, but that is the background we were flying against all weekend, and all the shots were of our planes flying. They came out so nice that I'm going to frame all 6 of mine and hang them in my office.

This is the one of my Me-262, which is still going strong. My scanner won't hook up to my PC anymore, so I had to take a picture of the picture.
Great idea, photoshopping onto the background...it really makes the plane stand out.
Nov 10, 2016, 10:38 PM
I Used To Have More Free Time!
Has anyone else noticed that the plane is no longer advertised on Motion RC in ARF or ARF plus form? What is up with that? I have been waiting on an ARF for a long time now.
Last edited by NCRealEstateGuy; Nov 10, 2016 at 10:55 PM.

Quick Reply