New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 19, 2012, 10:17 AM
Find More Posts by TrafconKnight
TrafconKnight
Alert

OO Grade Silkspan No Longer Manufactured!?!

Heya everyone,

I have been buying OO Grade silkspan sheets from K & S Engineering for some years now. I am pretty low and called them to reorder. I was just told that there only manufacturer just up & closed without any notice. They said that they have been trying to find a different manufacturer for 5 months with no luck.

Does anyone know of any company that manufactures or distributes a comparible silkspan?

HELP!! I need these to complete an order.

Matt
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 13, 2013, 03:30 PM
Find More Posts by ludpatti
Matt,
If still looking we have a good bit of 00, light silkspan in stock. We don't manufacture it. There is to my knowledge no medium, or heavy to be had anywhere.
Patti @ Brodaks
Old Sep 14, 2013, 05:58 AM
Find More Posts by bob2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafconKnight View Post
Heya everyone,
I have been buying OO Grade silkspan sheets from K & S Engineering for some years now. I am pretty low and called them to reorder. I was just told that there only manufacturer just up & closed without any notice. They said that they have been trying to find a different manufacturer for 5 months with no luck.
Does anyone know of any company that manufactures or distributes a comparible silkspan?
HELP!! I need these to complete an order. Matt
Try LW Tissue; http://www.bphobbies.com/view.asp?id=V935121 Bob