Dec 17, 2012, 07:30 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

How to Set up Walkera Master CP w/ DEVO 7 TX

Hi...I'm a beginner in RC heli, I brought Walkera Master Cp a few weeks ago and I have a problem on how to set up my Devo 7 transmitter. When I'm going to take off the heli it goes on the left side and sometimes forward instantly, and I don't know how to make it stable. Can anybody help me how to fix it? Thanks in advance.
to remove ads between posts
May 21, 2013, 02:43 AM
Tuguegarao City Philippines
ok na ba heli mo sir? May master cp din kasi ako
May 21, 2013, 03:48 AM
Is this your first heli? All helicopters move to the left because of the tail rotor pushing it to the side, you're supposed to give it a bit of a right cyclic on take off.

EDIT: Ah, last year pa pala tong thread.
Jun 10, 2013, 09:12 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtian3188
ok na ba heli mo sir? May master cp din kasi ako
hindi pa poh OK,pero pinalitan q na yung servo na from plastic to metal, swashplate at yung main blade yan yung mga parts na na damage nung nag crash ang heli last year. I'm still searching for the right set up nang tx devo 7 especially the right set up para sa pitch and trhottle curve. by the way poh I'm a young lady

Kayu poh??? How's your heli????
Jun 10, 2013, 09:24 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajile
Is this your first heli? All helicopters move to the left because of the tail rotor pushing it to the side, you're supposed to give it a bit of a right cyclic on take off.

EDIT: Ah, last year pa pala tong thread.
yes...last year pa poh eto...and I'm still unhappy with my heli
still searching to make it stable...
pwede nyu poh ba akong ma tulongan???
I would be thankful if you will help me how to set up my tx devo 7 to make my heli stable..
Thanks poh and God bless...
Jun 10, 2013, 10:00 AM
Yes, I know how to set it up properly, unfortunately, I can only do it in person because I need to fly the heli to see how it reacts.

The best I can recommend is to look for the white piece of paper that came with the heli that has numbers on it, and do your best to copy those values into the Devo7.

BTW, when asking someone to program it for you, make sure they actually know what they're doing. I know someone who I did see his Devo7 settings and it was way off. Apparently he had someone else program it for him and I realized the values were meant for old style flybarred helis, not the micro flybarless ones Walkera sells. There's a difference between how you program the two.
Last edited by Hajile; Jun 10, 2013 at 10:09 AM.
Oct 08, 2013, 08:01 AM
Tuguegarao City Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by TazArf
hindi pa poh OK,pero pinalitan q na yung servo na from plastic to metal, swashplate at yung main blade yan yung mga parts na na damage nung nag crash ang heli last year. I'm still searching for the right set up nang tx devo 7 especially the right set up para sa pitch and trhottle curve. by the way poh I'm a young lady

Kayu poh??? How's your heli????
Same set up lng din yung sa akin. Kinopya ko sa may papel kasama sa box. Metal servos at brushless main motor palang upgrades ko. Kasalukuyan parin nag pra2ktis mag inverted
Mar 09, 2015, 09:12 AM

newbie here!

hi guys, ganyan din po problem ko nung unang try ko. tapos po inaayos namin yung linkage tapos po ni try namin ulit tapos pag tinataas namin throttle nag sspin po yung heli. help please!

Quick Reply