Dec 17, 2012, 01:08 AM
Frankenstein recycled packs
Thread OP
Discussion

2013 Arizona Electric Festival Vendors

OK, I will update the vendors that have verified they will attend in this link. I can't hyperlink now, not the right 'puter. Just starting the thread.

Aero-model/Hacker Brushless
Align RC ???? Not sure yet
All E RC LLC
Blue Sky RC
BMK Designs
Commemorative Air Force (CAF)
EMS (Electronic Model System)
E-Power RC/DC Power Products
Electric Jet Factory
Geoblu RC
Gorilla Bobs RC
Hitec RCD USA, Inc and Multiplex
Hobby Town
Jtech Laser
Manzano Laser Works
Nico Hobbies
Paul's Flying Stuff
Peak Electronics
PureTech Products
RC Hot Deals
Ronald Comeau Hobbies
Stevens Aero Model
Sunscape Fashion
Superstition Hobbies
Viper Hobbies
Wingman RC
Xtreme Power Systems

Rick
Last edited by rampman; Jan 21, 2013 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Added vendors
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 18, 2012, 01:39 AM
trungnguyen
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Off Topic Advertisement.
Dec 18, 2012, 08:36 AM
I fly into trees.
Dumb question drumroll......

Are vendors setup to sells planes and stuff there, or do they just show off goodies?

Thanks!
Dec 18, 2012, 09:06 AM
Stay Thirsty My Friends
They bring lots of stuff to sell. Come on out.

Drumroll end.

Rick
Dec 18, 2012, 11:27 AM

Stuff for sale??

WingmanRC always has planes for sale. Mostly kits, but some RTF and ARF. We always donate more than one to the Pilot raffle. Want to win one??? There might just be one up for grabs when you buy a ticket. There is always a lot of great prizes, EVEN CASH I think
Dec 18, 2012, 12:33 PM
Foam abuser!
Rick,

Thanks for getting this together!

Nice to see Charlie Bice of Manzano coming back out again. I hope he brings Pat Trittle with him. Haven't seen those guys in a while!

Kemper,

Yes, almost all vendors will be selling their goodies at the show, typically for a little off their normal retail prices. Come on out and take advantage of some great deals!

Pat
Dec 19, 2012, 01:18 PM
Neophyte hacker
No, Pat won''t be with me. He goes to the Tucson electric event in Feb.

Unless someone requests specific kits I won't have much to sell since we cut to order these days. I will have kits of the airplanes I bring to fly. This year it will be the 1/6 scale SPAD, 1/6 scale WACO YMF, 1/4 scale Gee Bee E, 58" Pietenpol and maybe a couple of others. Only the GeeBee will be new for you guys.

So, if you want something different let me know and I will bring it.

We do offer to take orders with free shipping for anyone who orders from me at the event. I will be there Fri thru Sun. If I am not in the 'booth' look for me on the flight line.

Charlie
Manzano Laser Works
Dec 19, 2012, 01:20 PM
Foam abuser!
Charlie,

Will be good to see you again anyway. Maybe this coming year I will make Watts Up and see Pat again too.

Pat
Old Dec 25, 2012, 10:36 AM
buybuy3
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam).
Dec 25, 2012, 12:28 PM
Done it all
Please report the above post.
Last edited by SCALEFAN; Dec 26, 2012 at 11:36 PM.
Dec 29, 2012, 04:32 PM
Split S
Maybe this year, the vendor area will not get destroyed in the middle of the night. LOL
Dec 29, 2012, 11:54 PM
Foam abuser!
You hush your mouth, or I'll voodoo next year's Big Jolt with 107° and 95% humidity!

Pat
Dec 30, 2012, 01:29 AM
Split S
TEEEHEEE! LOL!
That sucked last time. So many of us lost alot of money that weekend.
Jan 02, 2013, 03:24 PM
I had a full slide show in my event article from last year of the Vendor's Village.
Here are two pictures that tell the story. The cause was the wind which started to come up Friday night during the night fly. Mike H
Jan 02, 2013, 05:09 PM
Foam abuser!
I consider myself very fortunate. Last year my canopy suffered 0 damage, and only one of my foamies was damaged (I had about 10 planes under the canopy that I left overnight).

My good fortune was attributed to my being downwind of my two friends (BMK Designs and JTechLaser) whose canopies came down and mostly blocked the wind from my booth.

Pat

Quick Reply