New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 14, 2012, 01:54 PM
Find More Posts by IanVC
Download

INCEN Aerofoil Design Programme

Hi guys!
I have just completed 4 months of painstaking mathematical equations and mind boggling to get this programme out.
It creates 15 Aerofoils of the same gender simultaneously. Everything is controlled by "click" button - no need for shaky mouse movement of points!
You can multiply the 15 by another 15, with all the manipulations at your fingertips. Within a minute or two, 15 sets of .dat coordinates are auto-produced.
Everything involves visual Graphics of each Foil, which alter in shape according to your inputs.

Using it, I have created Glider Aerofoils that reach Cl of 1.4 and over at RE=80000, and Sailplane Aerofoils reaching the same at RE =120000.

I have supplied 6 of my better samples with the programme.

If you do try it, I'd appreciate your feedback
You can mail me at ivcullen@polka.co.za
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 16, 2012, 03:42 PM
Find More Posts by AllanK1

Samples

Cool, any chance of the samples with a more common form like PDF? I can't open them the L/D polars are the interesting bit. Did you use Xfoil?

Allan
Old Dec 18, 2012, 11:19 PM
Find More Posts by IanVC
Hi Allan,
I highly recommend you download XFLR5 v.6. It's a free download - A simulator that'll blow you away. It's the best there is as far as I'm concerned. That'll open any .dat Aerofoil file.
You won't be sorry - never seen anything close to it.

Cheers,
Ian
Old Dec 18, 2012, 11:29 PM
Find More Posts by IanVC

Foils 4.2

Hi again Allan.
I already mentioned how good a simulator XFLR5 v.6 is - free download.
(Foils 4.2) is a simple, beautiful little programme that you can import them into. Not only that, it prints out Aerofoils that will fit on A4 paper to any size - accurate to within 0.1mm.
Hope you enjoy the new stuff!
Ian
Old Dec 19, 2012, 09:56 AM
Find More Posts by birdofplay
Retired CAD guy
http://www.pdfill.com/pdf_tools_free.html

FREE and will install a PDF printer to you PC so YOU can print) Make) PDF's.

I use it from CAD and it makes PDF's "with" the Vector INSIDE !
Which means it's importable by other CAD's/programs.

Bob