We're all set Mike.

Thanks,

Scott
to remove ads between posts
Mar 05, 2013, 08:39 PM
Outlaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird
I'm taking my Ultra to SEFFand I bet Gatorb8 is too. Wouldn't a video of a formation landing be cool?

Joe
I'm sure I will hit the only stick in the pond......like when you let me fly your mini Polaris last year bluebird.......(Joe)
Mar 06, 2013, 08:49 AM
I hate waiting for parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Model Aero
We're all set Mike.

Thanks,

Scott
Thank YOU Scott! Looking forward to receiving the Polaris and getting it started!
Mar 06, 2013, 08:57 AM
We shall serve the Lord
You are about to succumb to a very contagious strain of Polarisitis recently identified as Ultraitis!

Resistance is futile.

Thank goodness there is no known cure.

McD
Latest blog entry: LEDs on my T-28
Mar 06, 2013, 09:38 AM
So Scott. Do you have a whole container being shipped to Toledo for the show???
Mar 06, 2013, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petefoss
So Scott. Do you have a whole container being shipped to Toledo for the show???
Toledo has a port, perhaps the container ship can dock there during the show. It's only a couple blocks away from SeaGate Center!

Scott
Mar 06, 2013, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by model aero
toledo has a port, perhaps the container ship can dock there during the show. It's only a couple blocks away from seagate center! :d

scott
rotflmao :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
Mar 07, 2013, 07:50 PM
Chillin till SEFF
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsflyer
Pecan Patch and I will have our Polari at SEFF also. Let's set a time and day for our "Squadron" flight. Maybe we can get Bildo to video it for us.
McD
Could be
Mar 07, 2013, 08:46 PM
God I love my wife she said if I want it to get it time to click the buy button.
Mar 07, 2013, 09:08 PM
Outlaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt182
God I love my wife she said if I want it to get it time to click the buy button.
keeper!
Mar 07, 2013, 09:36 PM
She is a keeper for sure! Never has she complained about my love for this hobby, and the time I spend flying, or the amount of planes I have.
I will be at SEFF myself hope I can get in on the Polaris flight myself.
Mar 08, 2013, 08:49 AM
I hate waiting for parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt182
She is a keeper for sure! Never has she complained about my love for this hobby, and the time I spend flying, or the amount of planes I have.
I will be at SEFF myself hope I can get in on the Polaris flight myself.
My wife is the same way. While she doesn't care for the hobby - as in she's not interested in doing it herself - she's always been very supportive of me. She'll give me a, "ANOTHER plane?!" when a big box arrives or a , "Didn't you just buy that one?" when I sell something but it's just friendly ribbing. She doesn't complain except for the time I spend at our club field on Sundays. A keeper for sure!
Mar 08, 2013, 10:47 AM
Mine is all that plus she flies!
Mar 08, 2013, 11:38 AM
Plain Broke and Broke Planes!
My Ultra arrived yesterday

I have a Stryker 480 2200kv I was planning on using. Any major downside of using a smaller prop on the Ultra?
Mar 08, 2013, 01:53 PM
I hate waiting for parts
Holy crap, now I totally understand the shipping... it's a huge box! It came today and I can't want to get started on it this weekend! With a little luck, maybe I can build it in one day and fly it Sunday? Hmmmmm....