This thread is privately moderated by killbucket, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 10, 2012, 07:39 PM
I'm FAMOUS
Thread OP
Discussion

Helizone Lightning Bird Give Away

Helizone Lightning Bird Giveaway (0 min 39 sec)

Tell me why YOU should have this helicopter.
SHARE this item: Copter will not be given away until I have at least 100 entries.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 10, 2012, 09:56 PM
Pronoun trouble...
I already have one and my review over at the Ezonemag.com section will be going into public view in a day or two.

Believe me when I say there are a LOT of reasons to really love this little helicopter.

Good luck to all and happy flying to the eventual winner!
Dec 11, 2012, 09:23 AM
into the wild blue yonder
I was raised a poor boy, had to work hard my whole life. raised 4 kids (all girls) and now have 6 grandkids (#7 on the way), still broke but love flying. In this hobby I have had to scrape by with home made and hand me down stuff, so it would be great to have something "new" Not loking for pitty, just looking for a new heli to fly. good luck with your promotion. BarneyBoy.
Dec 18, 2012, 10:09 PM
Because I have spent so much money on this hobby and a great deal of that is your fault. When I first discovered the S107 I was having a blast until something went wrong. "To the internet!" I cried, answers await me and my google-fu is strong. I found the S107 thread and your enthusiasm and sense of humor made it so much more fun than a dry discussion of the relative merits of one flybar mod vs another. I am sad that you deleted all your helicopter stuff and getting this helicopter would make me happy again.
Dec 21, 2012, 02:06 PM
How bout cuz i just singed up for an account?

i found the link to this post in the 800+ page S107 thread where i have been creeping around for the past few days. so I may as well introduce my self since this is technically my fist post.

about a week ago i got two S107s from Amazon for my "little" bros (22 & 27 yrs old) for Christmas. And with "toys" like these i normally open the boxes charge/install batteries and give the "toy" a quick test run, so i know things will be solid for instant fun after the gift is opened.

but something happened that day... something i haven't felt since i was about 10yrs old. while briefly playing with these RC choppers i suddenly went back to the days when i spent all my paper route money on batteries for my RC cars & trucks... and for sake of keeping this under 300 words.. all the happy feelings along with being that age, etc came back...

shortly after the test flights in a effort to prevent my self from crashing/breaking both my brothers "Christmas presents" i quickly charged them back up, wrapped them, and put them under my tree. were they now sit... calling me to open them... every day i get home from work...

so you see, i need this Heli! if not my brothers Presents are at risk!
Old Dec 22, 2012, 04:41 PM
nvidia101
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Flatulence). It is temporarily hidden while nvidia101 edits it.
Dec 25, 2012, 05:17 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
I want something to fly around the house, to replace the coax I have.
Dec 27, 2012, 12:49 PM
Pronoun trouble...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidia101
because am a Democrat! no republican shell get this chopper! it will fly wrong!
Uh...right.
Jan 07, 2013, 10:23 AM

New to Hobby

I've only flown a rc heli once for a few minutes and I'm hooked! I just ordered my first ever coax and I'm already thinking about the next step! From all the reviews and advice here I think the Helizone/V911 is exactly what I'm looking for!

And this is my very 1st post!
Jan 07, 2013, 05:02 PM
Pronoun trouble...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_WI
I've only flown a rc heli once for a few minutes and I'm hooked! I just ordered my first ever coax and I'm already thinking about the next step! From all the reviews and advice here I think the Helizone/V911 is exactly what I'm looking for!

And this is my very 1st post!
Welcome aboard! You are going to love this hobby. Check out the main page of Ezonemag.com for my review of the Lightning Bird.
Jan 09, 2013, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DismayingObservation
Welcome aboard! You are going to love this hobby. Check out the main page of Ezonemag.com for my review of the Lightning Bird.
Looks like a very good next step. I like the idea of the upgraded battery and the styling!
Jan 10, 2013, 06:20 PM
Pronoun trouble...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_WI
Looks like a very good next step. I like the idea of the upgraded battery and the styling!
That all-black scheme is a "love it or hate it" proposition, but I still like it. It looks like a tarantula hawk when I fly it outside. Still flying it without any problems!
Jan 12, 2013, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DismayingObservation
That all-black scheme is a "love it or hate it" proposition, but I still like it. It looks like a tarantula hawk when I fly it outside. Still flying it without any problems!
My only concern with the all black is not being able to see it well against a dark background. I think it's very sharp though!
Jan 21, 2013, 05:39 PM
North East England
Not entering the contest, just thought I'd share my observations of this model to the lucky winner. I bought one of these a while ago - same heli,Tx, charger and 2 batteries but badged under a different name, see below:

http://www.modelzone.co.uk/radio-con...elicopter.html

Flew quite well, extremely responsive but a bit 'zippy' for the living room (which is the only place I fly) so I eventually stripped it for the gear; nice little circuit board with combined rx/battery clip and 2 little servos. I intend to use them in a balsa micro WW1 fighter - I used one of the heli's motors and a drive cog to make a geared prop unit too.

Nice to see you're still around, Kill. Hope you and wifey are doing great I'm not on here much but I still like to look in and see what's happening once in a while.

Regards
Last edited by Redbaron25; Jan 24, 2013 at 03:02 PM.
Feb 05, 2013, 09:25 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
still want.

Quick Reply