Thread Tools
Dec 11, 2012, 12:35 PM
ICrashRCs
My Slicko is red.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 11, 2012, 12:48 PM
Twisted Do Nut!
KamikazePilot's Avatar
Seems like everyone has hit the eggnog a bit early. Every time I check out the thread I'm laughing at some post here and there.

Sky lipo has the 250 25c batts too, though currently out of stock. Going to need some smaller and lighter batterys myself. Lightest I have is 28g.
Dec 11, 2012, 01:01 PM
LiPo-Sucker & Airframe EMT
pugsam's Avatar
What about this battery approach:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=3954

Hopefully, not much extra weight or resistance?

Dec 11, 2012, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsam View Post
What about this battery approach:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=3954

Hopefully, not much extra weight or resistance?

I have one that I use on other stuff. Should work but adds a bit of weight.
Dec 11, 2012, 02:25 PM
Can't get enough
jabsten's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by asosestrom View Post
I have one that I use on other stuff. Should work but adds a bit of weight.
The weight is negligible. I use one on the crack lite for hyperions. Glenns are great connectors with little loss.

J
Dec 11, 2012, 05:22 PM
Extremely Twisted
cwojcik's Avatar
I'm surprised that nobody noticed the little surprise in Chris' pic...
Dec 11, 2012, 05:25 PM
Twisted Do Nut!
KamikazePilot's Avatar
We're all drooling over the CYM to notice. At least I am, dunno about the others here.
Dec 11, 2012, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwojcik View Post
I'm surprised that nobody noticed the little surprise in Chris' pic...
Something on the wall
Dec 11, 2012, 05:55 PM
Twisted Do Nut!
KamikazePilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by asosestrom View Post
The X Bipe coming to a park near you!

Are you going spill the beans Cody?
Dec 11, 2012, 06:02 PM
Team Extreme! Team Twisted!
hercdriver7777's Avatar
Lol, Cody you dog! I'm going to send your resume to Wikileaks!
Dec 11, 2012, 06:18 PM
Twisted Do Nut!
KamikazePilot's Avatar
Glad you guys are having fun. That's what I always loved about this hobby.

I was looking at the motor more closer. A bit puzzled though, is the esc the actual mount? A good prop or nose hit might render it useless. Chris and Cody you've have the wee beastie for awhile what's you take on it?
Dec 11, 2012, 06:18 PM
LiPo-Sucker & Airframe EMT
pugsam's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwojcik View Post
I'm surprised that nobody noticed the little surprise in Chris' pic...
The X-Fuse.

A logical structural enhancement.....

Dec 11, 2012, 06:20 PM
Looks like the love child of a crack bipe and a hyper taxi
Dec 11, 2012, 06:24 PM
Team Extreme! Team Twisted!
hercdriver7777's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikazePilot View Post
Glad you guys are having fun. That's what I always loved about this hobby.

I was looking at the motor more closer. A bit puzzled though, is the esc the actual mount? A good prop or nose hit might render it useless. Chris and Cody you've have the wee beastie for awhile what's you take on it?
The ESC is the mount. The motor/ESC combo is tough as nails. You will not have a problem there. You have to remember that this airplane is very small. The G10 board the ESC is on is about 100 times stronger than the rest of the airplane.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cool Twisted Hobbys - 32" Crack Yak - Build Thread (Lots of new pics!) hercdriver7777 3D Foamies 6743 Feb 26, 2017 04:22 PM
Discussion Twisted Hobbys - Crack Yak Lite - Build Thread hercdriver7777 3D Foamies 1174 Jan 31, 2017 10:09 PM
Discussion Twisted Hobbys Crack Pitts 12 Build and Info Thread! cwojcik 3D Foamies 3540 Sep 14, 2016 06:47 AM
Wanted Twisted Hobbys - 32" Crack Yak Wanted Moparbob Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 32 Jul 10, 2012 06:36 PM