Anyone interested in a mint T-REX 450 3GX ?
I'm trying to test the market for my T-REX 450 3GX in excellent condition. It would come with ton's of spare parts and some Lipo's, but before I take the effort to make pics and lists, I want to see if somebody would like to buy it (no trade ins).
I also could sell it with the spektrum satellites if needed, which makes it ready to fly if you have already a Spektrum transmitter.
Please let me know if you re interested and the price-range you are willing to pay. The whole set cost me approximately 900$ a year ago. I'm happy to share pics and list the parts if you are seriously interested.
OK, throwing out some figures here: I would let the whole collection go for 500$, which includes:
- TREX 450Pro V2 Super combo with 3GX
- 2 Gens Ace 2600 25C Lipos
- Spare and new in package main blades
- Spare and new in bab rear blades
- spare torque tubes (4) and 1 tail boom
- 1 original packed DS410M spare servo
- 1 used DS410M spare servo
- 3 main gear
- 4 Main shaft origanl packed
- 5 Torque tube Front drive gears
- 2 torque tube rear drive gears
- some new in box ball links
- 4 new in bag feathering shafts
- spare screws
- rear rotor arm set
- swash plate leveling tool
- new in package landing skids
Optional (means charged seperate):
- 2 Spektrum DSMX satellite receivers (29$/each)
- 1 EC 135 Fuselage (45$)
PM me if interested.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Help!||T-Rex 450 3GX FBL and T8FG, settings anyone?||DeeCee 57||Electric Heli Talk||7||Jul 24, 2012 01:53 PM|
|Discussion||ALIGN T-REX 450 PRO V2 3GX feathering shaft snap off in flight||atr250||Mini Helis||17||Jul 10, 2012 10:58 AM|
|Discussion||Which FBL for a newish pilot, Blade 450 X or T-REX 3GX||Herky-Bird||Beginner Training Area (Heli-Electric)||5||Apr 22, 2012 03:04 AM|
|For Sale||T-REX 450 PRO 3GX Super Combo KX015080||wbrannies||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||2||Mar 12, 2012 07:58 PM|
|Sold||Align t-rex 450/500/600/700 pro 3gx tool kit||helifreak592||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||2||Mar 07, 2012 09:05 PM|