This thread is privately moderated by SkyCadet, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 02, 2012, 04:58 PM
Segelfliegen bedeutet Freiheit
Discussion

Motor JUST fits...

I just finished mounting the motor inside the mount. VERY close tolerance, and not much room for error. The motor shaft is sqaure and centered.

I test fit a plate on the collet (not my spinner plate I'll be using, but a spare one to evaluate clearance and fit. Below are a couple of pictures showing the cowling, shaft, plate, prop, and vanes - PERFECT fit.

Also, I will have to shave ~1mm off my new CF mains struts to fit into the slot on the plane, otherwise, VERY nice fit. Pix of comparision sizes below, too.

SkyCadet
Latest blog entry: New plane - Evader!!!
to remove ads between posts