Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by dR0k, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 09:59 PM
Find More Posts by dR0k
Trader Rating: 0

Wanted: Robee odin

Hey Guys!

I'm looking for a ROBEE ODIN kit. I have researched and found that they have stopped making them so to the boards I go looking for one.

I my girlfriends father is a boat captain that is retiring soon and I would love to give him this built kit as a Christmas gift.

If anybody has one or know possibly where to get my hands on one it would be greatly appreciate. As well any tips or extras I will need to look into to make the tug RC for him to use on the water. I have never built a boat kit before and welcome any pointers anyone can offer

Cheers!
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 30, 2012, 10:09 PM
Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
Trader Rating: 24
Dude, I do fly all day long!
you should post this in the boat section

https://www.rcgroups.com/boats-fs-w-104/
Old Dec 01, 2012, 12:10 AM
Find More Posts by bushpilotx1
Trader Rating: 115
WITCH HUNTER EXTRAORDINAIRE
I found one for you.... http://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_trksi...at=0&_from=R40
It ppears to be nicely built and includes the radio an all gear, pricey little sucker....
in the German Ebay, good luck...Geoff
Old Dec 01, 2012, 05:40 PM
Find More Posts by bushpilotx1
Trader Rating: 115
WITCH HUNTER EXTRAORDINAIRE
Drok check the Pm I sent you, go to the boat sectionther is a tug there now..