New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by JGuilty13, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 12:59 PM
Find More Posts by JGuilty13
Trader Rating: 110
Sold

BNF Blade MSRx

Ive got a used Blade MSRx with AS3x for sale. I bought this used off of a member on here and had a great time with it for a couple weeks. To make a long story short, I also bought an MSR and a 120SR and have really been enjoying those. I think this little guy is just a tad too much for me and my "living room flying" so Im putting it back up for sale

The MSRx is in 100% working condition (was flying it last night to test it). Only issue worth noting was one small crash (in grass) that broke a ball link off of the top blade grip, so ordered and installed new ones.

This sale is ONLY for a BNF Blade MSRx and Ill throw in a couple batteries as well. I didnt get the original box with this, so it will be bubble wrapped and shipped in a brown box USPS.

$65 SHIPPED. Please PM me if interested. Paypal only please.

Sorry, these are the only two pics I have showing it. Like I said, this is only for the MSRx.
Last edited by JGuilty13; Nov 30, 2012 at 01:09 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 30, 2012, 01:36 PM
Find More Posts by stgdz
Trader Rating: 9
Volts>amps
Oh what the heck I will grab that. Send me a pm.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 02:19 PM
Find More Posts by sixty9mustang
Trader Rating: 34
Surf's up!!
Please put me in line if STGDZ decides not to buy this.

Thanks,
Chip
Old Nov 30, 2012, 02:20 PM
Will do, thanks for the interest guys. As of now, Sold Pending Funds....if not, it goes to 69stang.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 02:25 PM
Find More Posts by stgdz
Trader Rating: 9
Volts>amps
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixty9mustang View Post
Please put me in line if STGDZ decides not to buy this.

Thanks,
Chip
Its all yours, I want it but I all ready have one and was thinking of getting this as a backup. Realized that I don't need it so go for it.

Sorry to the op though. Its definitely a good deal.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 02:36 PM
No worries stgdz.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 02:40 PM
Find More Posts by sixty9mustang
Trader Rating: 34
Surf's up!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stgdz View Post
Its all yours, I want it but I all ready have one and was thinking of getting this as a backup. Realized that I don't need it so go for it.

Sorry to the op though. Its definitely a good deal.
Thank You stgdz,

That was very kind. Have a wonderful holiday

Chip