Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 29, 2012, 04:34 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Suggestion

Accidentally hit "unsubscribe"

From time to time, when I am on the "My RCGroups" page, I will accidentally click on one of the unsubscribe links, and poof the thread disappears within seconds.

It is by accident and it happens so quick that most times I cannot even tell which thread I just unsubscribed from. I was wondering if there is a way for me to search for threads I have unsubscribed to, so that I can continue to follow them.

Is there a way to do this? Is possible to add a tab for "unsubscribed threads" at the bottom of the "My RCGroups" page?
Latest blog entry: 68% Pitts Challenger SMASHED
to remove ads between posts
Nov 30, 2012, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the feedback. This function is currently in development.
Nov 30, 2012, 12:36 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
thanks! Its certainly is not very important, but would be a convenient feature....
Dec 14, 2012, 11:19 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
... I keep doing this

it happens when using my iphone as there is simply not much room for error on the touchscreen
Dec 18, 2012, 12:54 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Did it again

As a quick fix, could you all simply add a "Are you sure you would like to Unsubscribe" prompt that would pop up after hitting the button. It sure would solve the issue for me...
Dec 18, 2012, 02:58 PM
Hi there,

Our techs have been made aware of this situation.

Thanks!
Dec 18, 2012, 04:42 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Thanks, efforts are well appreciated