Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Barney Boy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 10:11 AM
Find More Posts by Barney Boy
into the wild blue yonder
Discussion

Winter 2012

Good thing winter is here, it seemes like everything I own needs some sort of work on it. I guess it was a fun summer... Anyways with the Holidays here, things will slow down in the shop a bit. I will work on my stuff right after X-mass, so I can be ready for next season. As I reflect on this past year, it was a awsome year. I can only hope next year will be as fun....don't see why not...I hope you all have a great holiday season, enjoy your family, and friends. be safe when driving, beware of the other drivers around you, as this time of year there is a lot of drunk drivers. God Bless, and Merry Christmas.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 29, 2012, 05:28 PM
Find More Posts by Diazapamjam
Bayou Boy

Wow

Man your planes are awesome!!! I had a huge glider when I was a kid and one of them planes in the string haha one was nitro and the glover was electric , crashed both and my mom and dad bout me a boat instead !! I real like your little room there !!!