Aug 15, 2013, 02:22 PM
Still using the v911 swashplate and main gear.

I too, have wondered about the offset and may just try it out to see one day.

I have posted a YouTube clip link but it is with the moderator.

If you do a search for v911 mjx f47 hybrid you should find it.

Or www.rchelicopters.info has some more details under mods
Last edited by Signet; Aug 19, 2013 at 07:34 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 01, 2014, 08:27 AM
why servos have 5 wires not 3 like on standard?
Jan 06, 2014, 07:46 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote:
Originally Posted by asanovrus
why servos have 5 wires not 3 like on standard?
The servo controller is on the main board instead of being inside the servo.
Jan 06, 2014, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauconnier
The servo controller is on the main board instead of being inside the servo.
thanks for reply. I found the same answer on other forum. it must make servo lighter and cheaper, but price is not low at all
Feb 10, 2014, 05:46 AM
Hi Gents, very nice reading here!!! The only pity is that I didn't found it before I placed the order , but lets come back to the topic. I'm a quite newbie in helis, although I have couple of experiences gained flying an 3CH micro co-ax from CobraToys, then bought a mid-size F-29 from MJX and now fighting with F-47 (of course dissap by the "features" it has. Indeed, some of the questions popped up while reading this thread and I will be pleased if anybody can answer them
1. I got my F-47 from BangGood (of course), but you mentioned some clones coming from there - should I understand that they are not shipping an originals from MJX and those are only replicas, cheap crap clones with maybe few orig. parts?
2. Is it normal that the F47 is a bit deflected from the vertical axis while hovering? (when I look from behind its to the right side). Is it a standard by single rotor FP?
3. Even I have a new Brush-less version (main rotor) I also noticed some general issues with the tail rotor (think will went down soon), but I read elsewhere that it might be worth to replace the tail with a spare from v911 (performs better and lasts longer). Do you think it makes sense + equip it with Alu cooler or replace with another brushless if possible? (what about balancing/controlling it?)
4. Regarding the "feature" while rotating to the right, it goes forward / left=backward - can be it a connection to the point 2. deflection/misalignment? I don't think it can be fixed simply by shifting a battery, but are there any further available methods? Flashing CB, replacing parts or fixing tail/balance? Is it worth the time and money?
Any of your feedback will be highly appreciated
Feb 10, 2014, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkraslan
Hi Gents, very nice reading here!!! The only pity is that I didn't found it before I placed the order , but lets come back to the topic. I'm a quite newbie in helis, although I have couple of experiences gained flying an 3CH micro co-ax from CobraToys, then bought a mid-size F-29 from MJX and now fighting with F-47 (of course dissap by the "features" it has. Indeed, some of the questions popped up while reading this thread and I will be pleased if anybody can answer them
1. I got my F-47 from BangGood (of course), but you mentioned some clones coming from there - should I understand that they are not shipping an originals from MJX and those are only replicas, cheap crap clones with maybe few orig. parts?
2. Is it normal that the F47 is a bit deflected from the vertical axis while hovering? (when I look from behind its to the right side). Is it a standard by single rotor FP?
3. Even I have a new Brush-less version (main rotor) I also noticed some general issues with the tail rotor (think will went down soon), but I read elsewhere that it might be worth to replace the tail with a spare from v911 (performs better and lasts longer). Do you think it makes sense + equip it with Alu cooler or replace with another brushless if possible? (what about balancing/controlling it?)
4. Regarding the "feature" while rotating to the right, it goes forward / left=backward - can be it a connection to the point 2. deflection/misalignment? I don't think it can be fixed simply by shifting a battery, but are there any further available methods? Flashing CB, replacing parts or fixing tail/balance? Is it worth the time and money?
Any of your feedback will be highly appreciated
f47 is clone of smth (don't know what) and nobody clones it so whatever you have it's original f47.
every single rotor tilts toward left when flies because tail prop when counteracts rotation of heli caused by main rotor pushes it to the left. let's rephrase it: tail motor has function to prevent heli's rotation to the right (caused by main rotor) and it pushes it to the left. so even real life helis fly like they are pushed from right to left.
these small helis don't fly as smoothly as big cp helis so if it hovers and listens to command I don't think you need to bother.
Feb 11, 2014, 05:11 AM
Hi asanovrus, thanks for your quick expl. this is of course clear. But how can I fly in circles with F47 if it does these tricks? OK, the clockwise side I can imagine, it is possible even with lot of adjustments (while turning right it goes also forward), but the counterclockwise is fully impossible - if I want go left forward, it simply stops, as at the same time it want go back.
Hopefully I am clear enough (it was also mentioned above in the post from Manyb or #62&#66 by Buphilo)

@GuardianLegend: I had also a problem with strange RIGHT servo behavior when I did a full throttle or full pitch -> the problem was on the CB right at the servo 5 pin connector = rubbish Chinese work (short-circuited pins) so with a small knife I carefully splitted each from another and BINGO! it works well (no servo resets).

@fauconnier: could be the sliding related to the servo performance (self-compensation)? I realized that the right servo (pitch) is not 100% performing and much slower then the left one (roll). Could it be that the swashplate isn't properly adjusted to the problematic servo performance, thus giving us the sliding effect?

Thanks to any reply.
Mar 11, 2014, 05:21 AM
Hello everyone,
sorry for English ...

I have a F47 which in chutte several times. And now it turns in the direction of clockwise. I welded a new tail motor. But this does not seem enough ... I think I have another problem because it always turns to the right.
Mar 14, 2014, 08:23 PM
HCP100, HCP80, HFP100, HFP80
Gentlemen of F47 persuasion:

I just wanted to share with you a procedure that has made my F47 really perk up in terms of responsiveness in flight. It is so much more of a pleasure to fly now. BTW, I fly in the highest rate setting with the elevator digitally trimmed for fast forward flight, (about 50%) on the stock Tx.

I removed the .9g flybar weights from each end of the flybar and replaced them with the .6g weights from a V911pro. Its flies so much better with instant response from servo action now, unlike the sleepy laggy way it reacted before the change out. I will next try the .3g weights from a V911 and see what results.

Best to all.
Mar 15, 2014, 12:14 PM
randycastell >thank you for your return

I changed an other motor tail, and nothing, it spinning slowly, and more fast with time.

What are the symptoms of a gyroscope hs ?

Last attempt, I ordered a rear tail motor walkera mini cp. It seems that it's adaptable.

If it does not work, I hesitate to take another F47 but brushless, and the other I use the room.

I change or outright brand and model.
Mar 20, 2014, 11:32 AM
HCP100, HCP80, HFP100, HFP80
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank30
randycastell >thank you for your return

I changed an other motor tail, and nothing, it spinning slowly, and more fast with time. (
The tail motor on my F47 died suddenly after a light tail-in crash. I replaced it and the motor did not work at first. I checked my wire splices, reconnected them. Still no good. Finally soldered wires onto board because they were suspect. Worked like a charm.

Good luck, I hope you are successful in your repair.
May 01, 2014, 10:08 AM
Sorry, i repost here :

I changed my mother board and the tail motor, and son. But the first test, to start having jerks, and it is part of a whirlwind. I lost the rear arm.
This morning, I reseal everything and put the glue on the rear arm. It takes off well, but in jerks and turns himself in every jolt. As a second hand of a watch.

Quick Reply