cirrus dpr-4fm receiver and a couple used lipos - Page 3 - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by MIKEYOUR, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 06, 2012, 07:39 PM
Trader Rating: 11
First of all, he IS in fact a kid. I am a kid, and I can tell by the way he types. I have seen this kind of writing before. It sounds like English is NOT his first language.

The way that his sentences are written, like simple, but without a tense change, I think he speaks Spanish, maybe Hindi.

He is not just playing games. He is simply a newbie. I think he reads them, but he doesn't fully understand all that you have typed.

Correct me if I am wrong CamCam171717, but I have seen this kind of structure before.

Shipping is $12. Send him $12 via paypal, and he will ship it.

I might be able to help you out. Give me a day or 2, and I can pay for you, and he can send it to you instead.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 06, 2012, 08:06 PM
Trader Rating: 266
"Thats right Iceman"
Im not trying to be mean but he has pmed me 10 X today asking me the same questions and ive given him the same answers if he is in fact a kid he would make a great Columbo type detective.
Latest blog entry: the essence of rc
Dec 06, 2012, 08:12 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Pronoun trouble...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotavery
First of all, he IS in fact a kid. I am a kid, and I can tell by the way he types. I have seen this kind of writing before. It sounds like English is NOT his first language.

The way that his sentences are written, like simple, but without a tense change, I think he speaks Spanish, maybe Hindi.

He is not just playing games. He is simply a newbie. I think he reads them, but he doesn't fully understand all that you have typed.

Correct me if I am wrong CamCam171717, but I have seen this kind of structure before.

Shipping is $12. Send him $12 via paypal, and he will ship it.

I might be able to help you out. Give me a day or 2, and I can pay for you, and he can send it to you instead.
That is incredibly generous of you. Kudos, bro.
Dec 06, 2012, 09:00 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Clash of the clans
I am English I also speak English to
And thak you pilotavery
Dec 06, 2012, 09:14 PM
Trader Rating: 11
Do you speak a different language also?
Dec 06, 2012, 09:37 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Clash of the clans
No sadly
Dec 09, 2012, 02:25 AM
"Thats right Iceman"
i added the nicad 9.6v 1000mah with deans connector to the package for someone this should be of some use for a power glider or something
Dec 10, 2012, 12:37 PM
"Thats right Iceman"
added some more stuff
Dec 10, 2012, 01:23 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Is it still available?
Dec 10, 2012, 08:55 PM
"Thats right Iceman"
yes this is still available
Dec 10, 2012, 10:06 PM
Trader Rating: 32
this should be in the forsale sec.
Dec 11, 2012, 01:21 AM
"Thats right Iceman"
really? why is that?
Dec 11, 2012, 09:06 PM
Trader Rating: 32
Because its not free. Someone on here wanted to pick it up and you won't let him. I know you don't make much from the shipping but you still make out with a few extra bucks. Kind of funny that it's "free" and it's still here.
Dec 11, 2012, 10:05 PM
Trader Rating: 24
Dude, I do fly all day long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkindatrunk
Because its not free. Someone on here wanted to pick it up and you won't let him. I know you don't make much from the shipping but you still make out with a few extra bucks. Kind of funny that it's "free" and it's still here.
The kid is kind of a flake so I don't blame him.

Anyhow, have you tried shipping anything lately?
Just a few weeks ago I shipped an air hog plane

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1767462

box was pretty small and light, and cost was $12 and some change. Also, I spent a few dollars on the box, a bit for popcorn, and of course gas money and my time to stand at the PO.

Looking at all the items he has, especially that Tx, $12 isn't much to ask for shipping.
Dec 12, 2012, 10:18 PM
"Thats right Iceman"
thank you rcall i was wondering if this guy has been out much and up to date with reality thanks for enlightening him
mike
ps no hard feelings
funk