Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:05 PM
Leather Helmet is offline
Find More Posts by Leather Helmet
Foamie Freak!
Leather Helmet's Avatar
Anybody have the facilities for an LTUP fly-in?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:06 PM
madsci_guy is offline
Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Figure Nine Champ
madsci_guy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
lol.
Whut? If one can't follow the very plain rules, that is screwing up pretty badly.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:15 PM
POWERGROOVES is offline
Find More Posts by POWERGROOVES
Registered User
I can not see the point in posting something that does’nt offend someone
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:17 PM
RCWorks is offline
Find More Posts by RCWorks
Happy days are here again!
RCWorks's Avatar
We would be there for sure!
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:40 PM
DenverJayhawk is offline
Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy View Post
Whut? If one can't follow the very plain rules, that is screwing up pretty badly.
yeah. Anything you deem as a personal attack is a terrible screw up.

Tell me, how many posts have you reported that the Mods called BS? I'll bet it's a lot.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:40 PM
BE77 Pilot is offline
Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
SUPER DOG!
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedStik View Post
Reported, I'm not thin skinned!

I'm also kidding, it wasn't reported.

I think that you should really have to screw up badly to get reported in this section. From what I see the regulars here kinda feed off of each other.
I feel pretty lucky, only got one editable point out of the entire election cycle.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:50 PM
TravisBean is offline
Find More Posts by TravisBean
Have Guitar Will Travel
TravisBean's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERGROOVES View Post
I can not see the point in posting something that does’nt offend someone
You make my blood boil.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 02:07 PM
Colt SAA is offline
Find More Posts by Colt SAA
One of the Deplorables
Colt SAA's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
let me say again. Your first post said he was not "suspended".
wow, let me say this one more time. ET is not suspended, and also is not banned or otherwise prohibited or restricted from use at RCG
Old Nov 28, 2012, 02:11 PM
DenverJayhawk is offline
Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by AintQytRite View Post
wow, let me say this one more time. ET is not suspended, and also is not banned or otherwise prohibited or restricted from use at RCG
The reason i retorted to your reply was because of your snooty comment implying that because you said he was not suspended, that also meant he was never banned.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 02:14 PM
Colt SAA is offline
Find More Posts by Colt SAA
One of the Deplorables
Colt SAA's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
The reason i retorted to your reply was because of your snooty comment implying that because you said he was not suspended, that also meant he was never banned.
I never used the word "was" i said he "IS" not suspended which is 100% true. should be pretty easy to understand one would think. My original information-filled post was not snooty. you said he's suspended, and i pointed out that he is not suspended.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 02:26 PM
madsci_guy is offline
Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Figure Nine Champ
madsci_guy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
yeah. Anything you deem as a personal attack is a terrible screw up.
No, anything the Mods determine is a violation, is warned with appropriate points awarded. Merely being reported will not earn warnings if one does not violate the rules in a Mod's opinion. You won't even know that someone reported your post. On the other hand, frivolous or malicious reporting will earn the reporting person warnings, as we have recently seen.

Quote:
Tell me, how many posts have you reported that the Mods called BS? I'll bet it's a lot.
The Mods have never commented one way or the other, on any reporting that I have done.

If you have received warnings, that you believe are unjustified, you can always appeal them, if you haven't yet edited your post to remove the existing warning. Various LTUP posters have successfully appealed warnings by this method.

As for myself, every time that I was warned, I acknowledged that I had violated a rule so I didn't bother. No sense in annoying the mods. Remember Will Haney.

PS. I don't know who reported my posts, and I don't care. Probably wasn't the person I would first think of, and who cares, it violated a rule, therefore was warned.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 02:44 PM
DenverJayhawk is offline
Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Registered User
My point is getting a warning is far from a major screw up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy View Post
No, anything the Mods determine is a violation, is warned with appropriate points awarded. Merely being reported will not earn warnings if one does not violate the rules in a Mod's opinion. You won't even know that someone reported your post. On the other hand, frivolous or malicious reporting will earn the reporting person warnings, as we have recently seen.

The Mods have never commented one way or the other, on any reporting that I have done.

If you have received warnings, that you believe are unjustified, you can always appeal them, if you haven't yet edited your post to remove the existing warning. Various LTUP posters have successfully appealed warnings by this method.

As for myself, every time that I was warned, I acknowledged that I had violated a rule so I didn't bother. No sense in annoying the mods. Remember Will Haney.

PS. I don't know who reported my posts, and I don't care. Probably wasn't the person I would first think of, and who cares, it violated a rule, therefore was warned.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 02:44 PM
D W is offline
D W
Find More Posts by D W
D W
I love you man.
D W's Avatar
I build. I build a lot. Got an old Peck Genesis flying wing sailplane on the board now. There are many people that still build. They're just too busy doing what they enjoy to spend anytime down here...
Old Nov 28, 2012, 02:52 PM
P-51C is offline
Find More Posts by P-51C
Reserved Parking
P-51C's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedStik View Post
I think that you should really have to screw up badly to get reported in this section. From what I see the regulars here kinda feed off of each other.
You would think, but it seems some like to make a hobby out of pushing the report button.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 02:55 PM
DenverJayhawk is offline
Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-51C View Post
You would think, but it seems some like to make a hobby out of pushing the report button.
Completely agree!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion This Week's Most Understated Headline herrmill Life, The Universe, and Politics 39 Jul 12, 2012 05:04 PM
Yippee! OMG this is the most I've laughed in ages! Teamsherman Australia 2 Apr 23, 2012 06:08 PM
Discussion Boat Chase(Most Fun u Will Ever Have With Your Boat) celuffka Dock Talk 0 Apr 14, 2012 07:14 PM
Discussion Where did most of this forum go? aaron_jeffrey Free Flight 2 Feb 26, 2011 02:52 PM