Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Dec 08, 2012, 09:23 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp View Post
I just reported a post... I had not even posted on that thread.

I wasn't even the subject of the post.

Further, the site owner encourages help in identifying posts that break the rules.
I personally find it annoying to have to read posts that break the rules.
If it is truly offensive to all, then good for you. When I get a point for saying someone doesn't have a clue when they say anyone that early votes is lazy, that is ridiculous and frivolous reporting and I would love to know who reported me.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 08, 2012, 09:24 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usta Bee View Post
Jealousy will get you nowhere.
I'm only human.
Dec 08, 2012, 09:24 AM
GOOD BOY!
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp View Post
I just reported a post... I had not even posted on that thread.

I wasn't even the subject of the post.

Further, the site owner encourages help in identifying posts that break the rules.
I personally find it annoying to have to read posts that break the rules.
Link?
Dec 08, 2012, 09:27 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
And, since that doesn't fit in HIS chosen meme, he ignores that as possible.

He appears to have tunnel-visioned himself into believing it ONLY happens the way he sees it, and is ignoring any other possibilities.
laughable. I already said of course others could report it. But when one says i publicly attacked them and then i get a notice the same day, i can guess who reported it. Keep trying though.

Still waiting for an answer to my question to you.
Dec 08, 2012, 09:30 AM
GOOD BOY!
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
....When I get a point for saying someone doesn't have a clue when they say anyone that early votes is lazy, that is ridiculous and frivolous reporting and I would love to know who reported me.


I would dispute that, what rule was broken?
Dec 08, 2012, 09:32 AM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
If it is truly offensive to all, then good for you. When I get a point for saying someone doesn't have a clue when they say anyone that early votes is lazy, that is ridiculous and frivolous reporting and I would love to know who reported me.
What you describe is a rule infraction.


It isn't frivolous to report that, no matter who reports it.

Now, WHY would you love to know who reported you? What would you DO with that information?
Dec 08, 2012, 09:34 AM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
laughable. I already said of course others could report it. But when one says i publicly attacked them and then i get a notice the same day, i can guess who reported it. Keep trying though.

Still waiting for an answer to my question to you.
LOL, once again, you have no way of knowing.

Some persons actually believe and prefer to openly tell others about infractions as you describe, instead of reporting. Once again, you are only accepting of ONE method of events. Your 'theory' doesn't hold water.
Dec 08, 2012, 09:36 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
If it is truly offensive to all, then good for you. When I get a point for saying someone doesn't have a clue when they say anyone that early votes is lazy, that is ridiculous and frivolous reporting and I would love to know who reported me.
To tell someone they don't have a clue, is insulting.
Dec 08, 2012, 09:36 AM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
How many times have you and mad reported me? Eagerly awaiting an honest answer.
This question?


Why do you think it matters?

If you don't post outside of the ruleset, it makes no difference, does it? And, if you DO post outside of the ruleset, it ALSO makes no difference. THAT is what you are missing.
Dec 08, 2012, 09:38 AM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
Because I would know who I need to tone it down with in my responses so as not to ruffle their skirt
You don't need to know who reports you to enable this action........


If you don't want points, that is a good course of action no matter what theory you have about reporters.


Further, since you have ALREADY 'determined' that madsci and I are reporting you, then you ALREADY have the 'information' you desire; and can perform the action you declare above.
Dec 08, 2012, 09:40 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
LOL, once again, you have no way of knowing.

Some persons actually believe and prefer to openly tell others about infractions as you describe, instead of reporting.....
I prefer this method when I feel it's appropriate.
Dec 08, 2012, 09:42 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp View Post
To tell someone they don't have a clue, is insulting.
Sometimes it is the truth. Especially when they say early voting is for the lazy
Dec 08, 2012, 09:42 AM
GOOD BOY!
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
You can say all liberals are stupid, no problem. But you can not say a liberal member of RCG is stupid. Personal attack. And I can tell you from experience calling someone a troll here is considered a personal attack.
Dec 08, 2012, 09:43 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
This question?


Why do you think it matters?

If you don't post outside of the ruleset, it makes no difference, does it? And, if you DO post outside of the ruleset, it ALSO makes no difference. THAT is what you are missing.
Thanks for confirming what i thought. I'll be sure to tone it down with you in the future
Dec 08, 2012, 09:43 AM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
Sometimes it is the truth. Especially when they say early voting is for the lazy
It can be a rule infraction to tell the truth. And, historically in SS/C, it isn't a defense upon appeal.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion This Week's Most Understated Headline herrmill Life, The Universe, and Politics 39 Jul 12, 2012 04:04 PM
Yippee! OMG this is the most I've laughed in ages! Teamsherman Australia 2 Apr 23, 2012 05:08 PM
Discussion Boat Chase(Most Fun u Will Ever Have With Your Boat) celuffka Dock Talk 0 Apr 14, 2012 06:14 PM
Discussion Where did most of this forum go? aaron_jeffrey Free Flight 2 Feb 26, 2011 01:52 PM