Thread Tools
Old Dec 07, 2012, 05:06 PM
madsci_guy is offline
Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Figure Nine Champ
madsci_guy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
Wrong again. I corrected it seconds after it was posted.
I started the reply before you corrected your post. That is evident from the misspelling being contained in the quote of your post.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 07, 2012, 05:08 PM
DenverJayhawk is offline
Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy View Post
I started the reply before you corrected your post. That is evident from the misspelling being contained in the quote of your post.
Well than u started the reply immediatley after the first post then sat on it for some time while straining yourself for a clever reply. Because I edited it within seconds of the first post.
Old Dec 07, 2012, 05:09 PM
leccyflyer is offline
Find More Posts by leccyflyer
Sloping off....
leccyflyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy View Post
I started the reply before you corrected your post. That is evident from the misspelling being contained in the quote of your post.
Yet, of course, that does not mean that the post was not corrected before you replied. It could easily have been corrected within seconds and produce exactly the result seen.
Old Dec 07, 2012, 05:23 PM
madsci_guy is offline
Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Figure Nine Champ
madsci_guy's Avatar
No way to tell, since he's under the 5 minute limit. Not that I much care.
Old Dec 07, 2012, 05:27 PM
leccyflyer is offline
Find More Posts by leccyflyer
Sloping off....
leccyflyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy View Post
No way to tell, since he's under the 5 minute limit. Not that I much care.
Well, other than the man has said that he edited his post within seconds. There is no real reason to disbelieve that, is there?
Old Dec 07, 2012, 08:06 PM
DenverJayhawk is offline
Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy View Post
Not that I much care.
Will be true after you stop reporting.
Old Dec 07, 2012, 08:18 PM
wrightme is offline
Find More Posts by wrightme
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
Will be true after you stop reporting.
Huh? What evidence is there that he has reported anything?
Old Dec 07, 2012, 08:20 PM
wrightme is offline
Find More Posts by wrightme
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AintQytRite View Post
This is the first time ive ever seen you be correct in an issue. You are dead on we need to know who is doing the bogus reporting at least the reports that do not result in an infraction.
Why?
Old Dec 07, 2012, 09:30 PM
DenverJayhawk is offline
Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
Huh? What evidence is there that he has reported anything?
Already been over this.
Old Dec 07, 2012, 10:03 PM
wrightme is offline
Find More Posts by wrightme
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
Already been over this.
Really? The only thing presented was your empty speculation.

You say he should stop reporting, and there is nothing to indicate that he has reported.
Old Dec 08, 2012, 01:30 AM
DenverJayhawk is offline
Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
Really? The only thing presented was your empty speculation.

You say he should stop reporting, and there is nothing to indicate that he has reported.
really. Do try to keep up.
Old Dec 08, 2012, 01:37 AM
wrightme is offline
Find More Posts by wrightme
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
really. Do try to keep up.
LOL, I have.

So far, no 'proof' that those you accuse have reported anyone, except your own bare speculation.
Old Dec 08, 2012, 01:55 AM
Colt SAA is offline
Find More Posts by Colt SAA
One of the Deplorables
Colt SAA's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
Why?
We have already been over this but the same reason we need to know who is infracted.
Old Dec 08, 2012, 01:59 AM
Colt SAA is offline
Find More Posts by Colt SAA
One of the Deplorables
Colt SAA's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy View Post
If the Mods think that you are frivolously or maliciously reporting posts, you will be warned, and that becomes public on the "Infractions page". What more do you need to know?

Sometimes, it's a case of misunderstanding the rules. You really want to reveal an honest mistake or difference of opinion?
Yes we should know every reporter. Users should not be reporting post that they aren't sure breaks the rules. Only obvious serious examples should be reported.
Old Dec 08, 2012, 02:00 AM
Colt SAA is offline
Find More Posts by Colt SAA
One of the Deplorables
Colt SAA's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
Wow. I'm hurt you think I've not been correct. How's that Democrat Racism jewel of a thread that you started?
I don't think. It's obvious.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion This Week's Most Understated Headline herrmill Life, The Universe, and Politics 39 Jul 12, 2012 05:04 PM
Yippee! OMG this is the most I've laughed in ages! Teamsherman Australia 2 Apr 23, 2012 06:08 PM
Discussion Boat Chase(Most Fun u Will Ever Have With Your Boat) celuffka Dock Talk 0 Apr 14, 2012 07:14 PM
Discussion Where did most of this forum go? aaron_jeffrey Free Flight 2 Feb 26, 2011 02:52 PM