New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 28, 2012, 12:41 AM
Find More Posts by onewire
Suggestion

Navigation request

When I first log on to RCGroups I go to MyRCGroups and read through my subscribed threads. After finishing the unread posts in one I go to the next and do the same, then the next. Nothing extraordinary here I'm sure. But sometimes there's quite a bit of catching up to do.

What would be very convenient is if, at the bottom of the page there was a "Return to MyRCGroups" just like the "Return to [whatever forum the thread you're reading is on]". Could just hit the home key I guess but this would help me be really lazy.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 28, 2012, 10:52 AM
Find More Posts by awagar
Hi there,

While this is not in the exact location you were suggesting, there is a link to MyRCGroups in the footer of each page, last on the list under "projects." Hope this helps!
Old Nov 28, 2012, 11:42 PM
Find More Posts by onewire
I never even noticed that. Thanks for responding.