Sep 26, 2019, 04:43 AM
RC Crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koo
That's perfect, thank you! Wifey is encouraging me to get back into the hobby (she has no idea what a mistake she is making) and I dug up some of my gear the other night including the receiver.
Welcome back! Things have moved along quite quickly the last few years its a great learning curve
to remove ads between posts
Sep 26, 2019, 08:41 AM
Koo
Koo
A semi-advanced FPV newbie
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by billhally
Welcome back! Things have moved along quite quickly the last few years its a great learning curve
Thank you! We just picked up a mavic pro with 3 batteries and other goodies yesterday for a price I couldn't say no to, and I can't believe how amazing some of these off the shelf products are. It's almost like cheating

Since I'm back, I'm pretty sure that the first post could probably use some updating on this thread. If you think that there are some especially useful posts that I should have links to on the first post, feel free to let me know and I'll update the original one. Hopefully that would make it easier for most people to navigate this 300 page post.

Quick Reply