Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Old Jan 25, 2013, 10:51 AM
Sleepyc is offline
Find More Posts by Sleepyc
Closed Account
OK.. Nerdbot 2 is 95% complete.

Tarot 680 frame, HoverFly Pro FC, iPower 750 KV motors, with Hobbywing Platinum 40amp ESC's, Quadframe.us 215mm landing gear fitted with a Photohigher AV-130 2 axis gimbal.

I added quite a few custom frame modifications and the machine will be flying on a 4 cell on 12/45 or 3 cell on 13/38 props.

Just going to go over everything, and get him in the air!

I may take off the top mounted battery tray and run them under the frame. Just want to see how it handles as it.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 25, 2013, 10:55 AM
milo12 is offline
Find More Posts by milo12
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote64 View Post
Hey guys, I received the strangest reply from my ebay seller I bought my frame from regarding the clips
The ebay seller is full of ****. My guess is never asked Tarot about the clips because everyone knows the clips break as soon as they are used.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 11:12 AM
Coyote64 is offline
Find More Posts by Coyote64
Praying for better weather
Coyote64's Avatar
I hope so, well I emailed Zhang as requested so I guess Ill find out

Very nice Sleepy
Old Jan 25, 2013, 11:35 AM
Askyvision is offline
Find More Posts by Askyvision
Albuquerque USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepyc View Post

Just going to go over everything, and get him in the air!

I may take off the top mounted battery tray and run them under the frame. Just want to see how it handles as it.
It will be much better if if on the bottom. Mine having a hardtime when it was on the top then i move it to the bottom and it much better
Old Jan 25, 2013, 12:14 PM
Kipkool is offline
Find More Posts by Kipkool
Old Flying Bastard
Kipkool's Avatar
I think Zhang is a scam.

I've talked with him on facebook. Not considering strange the fact he's on facebook (
FB is blocked in China ), the behavior is more strange.
When I asked him for free replacement, mentionning is own post here, then he disapeared without answers.

Don't buy this Tarot Frame! They won't replace your clips for free ( I'm pretty sure of that ).

Finally could talk with GoodLuckBuy guys, and they confirm too this guy is a fake. They never heard of him and when contacted Tarot nobody seems aware of such clip replacements.

I'm lucky I had the first version with carbon orgy, so I will keep the frame & modify it, but for those who received fake carbon ones, you definitively should ask for repayment.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 12:19 PM
Coyote64 is offline
Find More Posts by Coyote64
Praying for better weather
Coyote64's Avatar
I was told that Tarot said the clips were fine, they obviously have not been on this thread !

So denying he works for them is all well and good, but no mention of them accepting the clips are flawed and it seems they have absolutely no intention of doing anything about them.

If they are not going to fix defective clips then Ill be swapping mine if they break to fixed aluminum ones then not recommending the frame to anyone.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 12:29 PM
milo12 is offline
Find More Posts by milo12
Registered User
Well that is certainly bad news.

If Tarot will not stand behind their product they are crooks and it is time to get the word out in every Tarot thread so others are not cheated.


Plus if Zhang is a scammer Rcgroups admin needs to be warned.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 12:43 PM
Askyvision is offline
Find More Posts by Askyvision
Albuquerque USA
you see in the picture 3 i have to zip tide my landing gear clamp is cause it about to break and i cant replace it with the aluminum. Base on some of you email tarot about the matter that the clamp is crap and the way they answer it look like they dont give a crap about the customer once is sold it our problem. I'll buy something else that willing to fix their problem if there is
Old Jan 25, 2013, 01:05 PM
jab is offline
jab
Find More Posts by jab
jab
Unregistered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote64 View Post
I was told that Tarot said the clips were fine, they obviously have not been on this thread !

So denying he works for them is all well and good, but no mention of them accepting the clips are flawed and it seems they have absolutely no intention of doing anything about them.

If they are not going to fix defective clips then Ill be swapping mine if they break to fixed aluminum ones then not recommending the frame to anyone.
First you have to confirm that the ones with clip problem is a Tarot frame, and not a copy.. It all fit's nicely into the whole deal about some frames being 100% CF and others not. So the first step would be to check if the ones with clip problems is the CF or GF "version", and then take it from there..
Old Jan 25, 2013, 01:14 PM
eLviSH is offline
Find More Posts by eLviSH
Registered User
I warned about him a few pages back.
He claims to be the brother of the owner of Tarot. But with no official email, his paypal account is also not the official tarot one.
And the worst of all. He lied multiple times about the new products and the whole clamp replacement procedure.
Tarot distributes to stores, and doesn't sell to individuals.
If he asks you to pay for anything, do it at your own risk.
As for the clamp situation, I have received my Tarot with extra boom clamps, which are on the photo.
They do not seem to be different than the ones on the frame, just a different color.
image here
Old Jan 25, 2013, 01:25 PM
Coyote64 is offline
Find More Posts by Coyote64
Praying for better weather
Coyote64's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab View Post
First you have to confirm that the ones with clip problem is a Tarot frame, and not a copy.. It all fit's nicely into the whole deal about some frames being 100% CF and others not. So the first step would be to check if the ones with clip problems is the CF or GF "version", and then take it from there..
Agreed, mines the full carbon and so far nothing broken, but I`ve not been out in the cold with it yet
Old Jan 25, 2013, 01:27 PM
Coyote64 is offline
Find More Posts by Coyote64
Praying for better weather
Coyote64's Avatar
Same spares I received with mine eLviSH
Old Jan 25, 2013, 08:27 PM
taortzhang is offline
Find More Posts by taortzhang
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipkool View Post
I think Zhang is a scam.

I've talked with him on facebook. Not considering strange the fact he's on facebook (
FB is blocked in China ), the behavior is more strange.
When I asked him for free replacement, mentionning is own post here, then he disapeared without answers.

Don't buy this Tarot Frame! They won't replace your clips for free ( I'm pretty sure of that ).

Finally could talk with GoodLuckBuy guys, and they confirm too this guy is a fake. They never heard of him and when contacted Tarot nobody seems aware of such clip replacements.

I'm lucky I had the first version with carbon orgy, so I will keep the frame & modify it, but for those who received fake carbon ones, you definitively should ask for repayment.
you can tell goodluckbuy give you Free replacement ,because you at he here buy, Also you tell reng weibin give free replacement ,

i say give 3pz Client Free replacement ,at 28th Announce List

tarot sale : zhang
email:zhangdanchen@hotmail.com
skype;zhangdanchen
facebook :www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004645114287
Old Jan 25, 2013, 08:30 PM
Coyote64 is offline
Find More Posts by Coyote64
Praying for better weather
Coyote64's Avatar
Oh look, its the Tarot fake account !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry poster but your identity has already been found out to be fraudulent

You have nothiing to do or are associated to Tarot t all, do one !


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Interested in getting a Mikrokopter hex or a droidworx hex. How hard is set up? LMAO Multirotor Talk 8 Dec 28, 2010 08:47 AM
Discussion Tarot 450SE V2 GF helipr0 Mini Helis 12 Oct 19, 2009 05:47 PM
Discussion Tarot 450SE V2 GF Kit? carmen5.3 Electric Heli Talk 8 Sep 18, 2009 09:54 AM
Discussion Align, Tarot, CopterX edfardos Electric Heli Talk 4 Mar 14, 2009 12:15 AM
For Sale Tarot 450 V2 KIT KS-Model Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 5 Nov 10, 2008 11:16 AM