Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Feb 06, 2013, 03:06 PM
Find More Posts by nutso
thanks! i replaced the motor arm and just put the wires, thru the 3 pin and pulled them too the sides it worked but probably not for long! now i think imma have 2 replace another arm and motor! think i might just get a new one!
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 01, 2013, 06:37 AM
Find More Posts by gimmemopitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenkryparen View Post
Mounted the old board from my worn out V929 (rev:01 2012/06/23) in the X200 frame.

Motor connection
Red wire from X200 motor arm connected to plus side on V929 socket.

Green wire from X200 motor arm connected to minus side on V929 socket.

LED connection
All four black wires from X200 motor arms connected to one 470ohm resistor (0,25W), other end of resistor soldered to minus on the V929 board.

The mod is done in 1/2 hour.

The X200 is after mod a great flyer, and will fulfill the task to be a stable carrier for a key chain camera.
(Transmitter used is VL toys "RTF E728" ) at 40% rate it is tame.

Weight with LiPo excluded is 69,4 gram.

Here is pictures that show my modification.
do you still fly it in this configuration? still liking it?

did the mounting holes of the v929 pcb fit the frame/battery holder of the mjx200 exactly?

the new v959 rx PCB could also be of interest to mod the frame of the mjx200.
Old Mar 04, 2013, 12:52 PM
Find More Posts by Stenkryparen
Get Airborne
Yes the modified X200 is still alive, but I mostly fly this Quad (Crab 20).

Next plan for the X200 is to fit KK2, 4 ampere ESC and micro brush-less motors.
The frame is light weight and rigid, so this could be a agile quad.
Old Mar 12, 2013, 02:41 AM
Find More Posts by bob cripe

pinion gears

Any body know where I might be able to buy the 12T Plastic Pinion Gears for the MJX x200.
Old Mar 30, 2013, 12:38 PM
Find More Posts by blackd
Hello everybody, I have a question. Did anyone try to replace the remote controler with some proffesional like Futaba or JR? Any info is welcomed...
Old Apr 23, 2013, 05:29 AM
Find More Posts by dfxos
photographer
deleted
Last edited by dfxos; Apr 23, 2013 at 06:34 AM.
Old May 22, 2013, 04:40 PM
Find More Posts by gordonzo
Different fly 4 different guy

MJX x200-959

When I first got my x200, I disliked the programming, flight characteristics and transmitter.

A v959 pcb transplant took care of all issues for me:

regards . . . g

Video Slide Show:
x200mod (3 min 8 sec)
Old May 30, 2013, 09:11 AM
Find More Posts by asanovrus
did someone compare x200 with 998? seem to have the same motor holders. does 998 have booms the same like wl toys(carbon) or like x200(aluminum)? which one is heavier?
Or are they just the same quad?
There seem to be 2 cameras: c4003(mjx x200) and NO.V001(998) or are they again the same camera?
Last edited by asanovrus; May 30, 2013 at 09:33 AM.
Old Aug 04, 2013, 11:34 AM
Find More Posts by ikhabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonzo View Post
When I first got my x200, I disliked the programming, flight characteristics and transmitter.

A v959 pcb transplant took care of all issues for me:

regards . . . g

Video Slide Show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKaQFbqBvx0
That's pretty cool man. Were you able to bind the new board with the stock MJX X200 transmitter?
Old Aug 04, 2013, 03:32 PM
Find More Posts by gordonzo
Different fly 4 different guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikhabot View Post
That's pretty cool man. Were you able to bind the new board with the stock MJX X200 transmitter?
No, it binds with the v959 or similar transmitter with Flysky protocol.

I did not like the x200 transmitter nor pcb firmware at all.

regards . . . g
Old Aug 19, 2013, 02:44 AM
Find More Posts by ikhabot
Thanks for you answer man... I was wondering if there is any chance to bind it to Spektrum TX?
Old Aug 19, 2013, 08:13 AM
Find More Posts by Darsh
Tinkerer of makeshift failures
No way Jose. Not with the stock pcb at least; you'd need to replace it with a spektrum compatible one. Many people are using the NanoQX board on this size quads now; this thread should provide you with all relevant information. Be warned thou, you'll need to fiddle with the connectors (and lose the leds).
Old Sep 18, 2013, 01:19 PM
Find More Posts by javierjafio
Hi, i have the x200 and now it doesn't turn on, in the main board the bobbin its disconnected, could anyone help me, i need to know how should i find a new one and how i should i weld it. Name: x200-07.jpg
Views: 78
Size: 173.9 KB
Description:
Old Jul 16, 2014, 02:06 PM
Find More Posts by ehsancgfx
just bought the quad but now i cant conenct the controller with the quad. its just keeps blinking and doesnt conenct. what is the exact procedure ? it should be fairly simple .. isnt it ? just turn on the move the throttle a bit ..
Old Oct 24, 2015, 06:11 AM
Find More Posts by modelmaker56
Okay, latest update after fighting to get that optional cam I bought for my X200 working:
That thing won't work if you haven't formatted the memory card, so if ever you've already taken some pics or vids as it came new out of the box, you have to insert the memory card into the USB adaptor and into your computer port, open it on "My Computer", watch and remove your files, then format it and eject it..
Only then will it take pics or vids again when you insert it back into the quad camera, otherwise it won't work and the camera will stubbornly keep its green light on as if it was not receiving any order from the transmitter 5th channel top right red button... Take care to select the lowest performance on that lower power button (the upper one of the two black oval ones).
You will have to do same after every cam session (of course you should cut and paste your vids and pics into a folder on your desktop first then do the formatting).
And btw, the cam will automatically take 3 consecutive Still photo shots for every flick of the transmitter red button... Video runs indefinitely till the memory card is full...
I found that out after 2 hours tinkering and a couple Chivas Regal drinks.. cheers from Beirut !!!
Last edited by modelmaker56; Oct 24, 2015 at 06:33 AM.