Dec 08, 2017, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo76
Dave, I'm old school, I like to take "old, worthless crap" and make it do what I want on the "cheap" and with a little sweat and brain power I'll have something that'll match yours cheaper. ;-)
I wouldn't call my old P1 worthless. But it is old! Good Luck!

to remove ads between posts
Dec 08, 2017, 09:48 PM
The New DaVinci
Very SWEET set up Dave, I could only wish I could have something like that and close to what I'm gonna do. ;-)
Dec 09, 2017, 11:57 AM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo76
Well Buzz I never said I wanted to go fast, I want a good airtime and the ability to video or snap pics, the body I have coming in is this, https://www.ebay.com/itm/253259687320, and if you look at the pic of it, it has a battery door, unlike Phantom 2's because of the proprietary batteries with it. That back door has light receipts where the fault light will be, the light on the front side be removed and a FPV Combo of a 5.8 Ghz. cam and vtx will be installed plus a 2 axis gimbal will be mounted for a Go Pro sort of cam.
You were talking about the flat battery door slowing you down. It does just seem like a lot of trouble. But, it's your quad. You do what you want with it. How about some pictures when you finish it?
Apr 20, 2018, 10:15 AM
SetupJI Phantom + HAKRC STORM32 3D Gimbal + Gopro4
Edited in Adobe Premiere Pro (Color Correction+Luts)
Romania by Drone - Spectacular aerial video #Droned (2 min 18 sec)
Apr 20, 2018, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infernos90
SetupJI Phantom + HAKRC STORM32 3D Gimbal + Gopro4
Edited in Adobe Premiere Pro (Color Correction+Luts)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAaG...ature=youtu.be
Nicely done!
Nov 10, 2018, 09:54 AM
Fort Worth Thunderbirds

DJI Newbee Question

I've searched the thread and can't find a clear answer. Hopefully, someone can answer this with a simple yes or no. Does the HDMI module work with the Phantom 3 Standard?

Everything I've seen about the module references the Phantom 3 Pro or Phantom 4.

Anyway, I hope someone can tell me if the HDMI module will work with the Phantom 3 Standard?
Nov 10, 2018, 10:31 AM
Bog Flusher Platinum Grade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbyrd
I've searched the thread and can't find a clear answer. Hopefully, someone can answer this with a simple yes or no. Does the HDMI module work with the Phantom 3 Standard?

Everything I've seen about the module references the Phantom 3 Pro or Phantom 4.

Anyway, I hope someone can tell me if the HDMI module will work with the Phantom 3 Standard?

No.
Latest blog entry: The New DJI Digital FPV System
Dec 09, 2018, 03:34 AM
DWA
DWA
1Corinthians 13:1-8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Pitman
I wouldn't call my old P1 worthless. But it is old! Good Luck!

Nice setup Dave! Do you still have it.

I still have mine. Tempted to get her back in the air again just because I can.
& no GEO
Dec 09, 2018, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWA
Nice setup Dave! Do you still have it.

I still have mine. Tempted to get her back in the air again just because I can.
& no GEO
I do still have it!

The last time I flew it was 1 1/2 years ago though. It is a good reminder of how far these craft have come.

It's a classic and I messed around with all kinds of mods on it. Plus, it has manual mode! Could you imagine all the crash videos if manual mode was still an option on the newer craft!
Dec 09, 2018, 09:23 AM
What goes up, hopefully lands!
Quote:
Plus, it has manual mode! Could you imagine all the crash videos if manual mode was still an option on the newer craft!
I can imagine it kinda like Darwin, probably a lot less idiots still flying with them and leaving the hobby, perhaps saving us from newer legislation I mean even DJI took out Atti Mode
Dec 09, 2018, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repaid1
I can imagine it kinda like Darwin, probably a lot less idiots still flying with them and leaving the hobby, perhaps saving us from newer legislation I mean even DJI took out Atti Mode
Yeah, no doubt it would be a benefit to those willing to put in the time to learn if the masses were to crash/burn/leave hobby in short order.

I doubt if "Care Refresh" would be offered if manual mode was an available option!
Dec 09, 2018, 10:18 AM
DWA
DWA
Quote:
I do still have it!

The last time I flew it was 1 1/2 years ago though. It is a good reminder of how far these craft have come.

It's a classic and I messed around with all kinds of mods on it. Plus, it has manual mode! Could you imagine all the crash videos if manual mode was still an option on the newer craft!
Cool, good to hear.

Yeah could you imagine? I remember flying in Manuel mode it was pretty exciting.

I did a few mods also and I had the same camera as you did.

Good stuff.
Dec 09, 2018, 10:19 AM
DWA
DWA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repaid1
Yes that would be good!
Dec 09, 2018, 10:19 AM
DWA
DWA
Quote:
Yeah, no doubt it would be a benefit to those willing to put in the time to learn if the masses were to crash/burn/leave hobby in short order.

I doubt if "Care Refresh" would be offered if manual mode was an available option!
So true!
Dec 09, 2018, 10:23 AM
DWA
DWA
It was also nice getting batteries for $20. I fact I think I could get them for less than that on sale. I would have to look back at my old posts or old records to see.

Quick Reply