Who does the background music?
Buzz
https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...s+no+copyright
to remove ads between posts
Oct 11, 2016, 06:40 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakelp86 View Post
Thanks man....appreciated! I'm still a big fan of Pink Floyd, Gary Moore, and one of my favorites is Enigma. They do so many songs about Native Americans ... and stuff.... their music really fits in almost anywhere.
I've played acoustic guitar, both 6 and 12 string for 30 years. Just as a hobby and it was influenced by a lot of people including the above..

Now, I need to figure out why I can't calibrate the compass on a very new DJI FC-40. Have a good time.
Buzz
Oct 11, 2016, 07:13 PM
Open the bay doors... HAL
Quote:
Finally found some time to piece together some Phantom stuff :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loM7bIy7P0A
Some nice perspectives..... good work.
Oct 11, 2016, 08:32 PM
Nakelp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Thanks man....appreciated! I'm still a big fan of Pink Floyd, Gary Moore, and one of my favorites is Enigma. They do so many songs about Native Americans ... and stuff.... their music really fits in almost anywhere.
I've played acoustic guitar, both 6 and 12 string for 30 years. Just as a hobby and it was influenced by a lot of people including the above..

Now, I need to figure out why I can't calibrate the compass on a very new DJI FC-40. Have a good time.
Buzz

Wish I could help but have no clue
Oct 11, 2016, 08:33 PM
Nakelp
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJI27 View Post
Some nice perspectives..... good work.
Thank you very much it means a lot to me.
Oct 11, 2016, 08:34 PM
Nakelp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post

Buzz
Now I cant find the same exact music LOL
I have it on my PC as MP3 and changed the title before to make it short LOL.
Oct 12, 2016, 10:24 AM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Quote:
Thank you very much it means a lot to me.
You're getting better! Nice and steady.... beautiful video... that camera is really nice. Great quality... what is it? Don't tell me it's a GoPro... lol.
Oct 12, 2016, 10:27 AM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Quote:
Now I cant find the same exact music LOL
I have it on my PC as MP3 and changed the title before to make it short LOL.
Sounds great to me...... whatever you named it.
Oct 12, 2016, 02:03 PM
Nakelp
:-))
Oct 30, 2016, 11:47 AM

Gimbal for 360fly camera for DJI Phantom

Hi,

I have made a gimbal for 360fly camera to have it on Phantom. The camera is 172 grams but I did test flight and phantom was able to lift it. It was a little tricky to set the gains but the result was satisfying.

Making Gimbal for 360fly Camera (2 min 57 sec)
Nov 08, 2016, 11:32 AM
Hello guys, I found that Gearbest made discount on Phantoms! I checked similar shops like Ali and the prices are really good.
Now I want to buy 3 Professional
DJI Phantom 3 Advanced (coupon GBDJ3A price will be 580$) http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopte...?lkid=10198795
DJI Phantom 3 Professional (coupon GBDJ3P price will be 725$) http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopte...?lkid=10198803
DJI Phantom 4 (coupon GBDJ4 price will be 999$) http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopte...?lkid=10198805
Dec 16, 2016, 05:47 PM
Hi all. I haven't been here in a while since I've been using my Phantom 3 Pro instead. But today I decided to fire up my old Phantom-1 to see if it still works.

Batteries charge fine. Controller connects. Motors start. All good.

But, when I tried to connect it to the Assistant software it won't connect. I went to the DJI downloads page and re-installed the DJI drivers and latest version of Naza-M Assistant. That all seemed to work. When I connect my Phantom to my computer (Windows-10) with the USB cable, the LED on the Phantom changes to solid steady green, so that seems to be doing something.

The Assistant software asked me to login. I did with my usual details/password, which it accepted. But there's no info showing in the Assistant. Everything's dead on there. Not showing control stick movements, etc.

It's been so long that I last tried this, I'm not sure what am I doing wrong?
Dec 16, 2016, 05:59 PM
zbip, have you ever used the assistant with your win 10 machine? when win 10 installed itself on my pc I was unable to use any of my older dji software for naza , wookong ect. turned out that win 10 wouldn,t recognise the dji drivers as they were unverified. a google search provided a workaround to get the machine to recognise the drivers. might be your issue as lots of guys had these issues with win 10 & dji stuff...good luck & great work you do helping others on this site...rob m
Dec 16, 2016, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmorhan View Post
zbip, have you ever used the assistant with your win 10 machine? when win 10 installed itself on my pc I was unable to use any of my older dji software for naza , wookong ect. turned out that win 10 wouldn,t recognise the dji drivers as they were unverified.
Thanks Rob. That seems to be exactly the issue. First time using Assistant on my Win10 machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmorhan View Post
a google search provided a workaround to get the machine to recognise the drivers. might be your issue as lots of guys had these issues with win 10 & dji stuff...good luck & great work you do helping others on this site...rob m
Okay, I'm off to search Google now.

Aha! Lots and lots of links to choose from. Looks good. Fingers crossed...
Dec 16, 2016, 06:43 PM
http://www.flitetest.com/articles/dji-naza-m-windows-10

That's fixed it!

Many thanks.

Quick Reply