Thread Tools
Nov 20, 2012, 11:22 PM
Registered User
Thread OP
New Product

Zero UAV YS-X4 [Owners Thread] *Autopilot System for Multi-Rotors*


Hello to All,

YS-X4 Autopilot system for multi-rotor is specially designed for Hobbyist. It continues the Innovation/Practicality/Convenience style of Zero UAV's products, applied to brand-new design of integrating IMU into one unified box with MC, possessing fashionable appearance with metal texture, comes with free navigation/ click & go/target lock etc. supper cool features, meanwhile it supports ground station like Android Phone/Tablet/PC and various platforms like Quad/Hexa/Octo etc. 9 types of multi-rotor, brings you extremely different flying experience.


YS-X4 will come with two versions and free GCS for ALL:
WIFI Version (YS-X4W)
Navigator Version (YS-X4N)

Bluetooth Module is optional

Features:
1 Auto (Takeoff/ Go Home/Landing)
2 Target Lock & Fly encircle (Both ground station and RC Transmitter can control & No limitation)
3 Click/Touch & Fly To Point
4 Realtime Flight status (Google Earth Map)
5 Auto-Navigation
6 Fail/Safe (Auto Hover--Go home--Landing)
7 Low Voltage Alert
8 Gimbal Stabilization
9 Flight Control Mode(GPS Attitude Mode/ Attitude Mode/ Manual Mode)
10 Bluetooth Module Supported
11 Built-in Damper Module
12 Optional S-BUS/Ordinary/PPM Receiver
13 Carefree
14 Follow Me
15 Intelligent Motor Arm/Disarm

Welcome to contact with us for more details or on any questions:
Sales: [email protected]
[email protected]
Technical Support: [email protected]
Other information: [email protected]
Website: www.zerouav.com



YS-X4 Promo
ZERO UAV YS-X4 Promo (2 min 12 sec)


YS-X4 Configuration
YS-X4 Installation & Commission Video (12 min 57 sec)


Firmware Upgrade
Zero UAV Serial Port Configuration and Firmware Upgrade (2 min 1 sec)


YS-X4 Wifi Mode Configuration Video (The WIFI mode configuration is the same as YS-X6)
Please download the configuration software in the attachment.
WIFI ConfigurationNew (3 min 3 sec)
Last edited by Zero UAV; May 30, 2014 at 03:40 AM. Reason: manual upgrading
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 20, 2012, 11:23 PM
Registered User
Salocin's Avatar
Subscribed
Nov 21, 2012, 12:35 AM
Registered User
I have the Navigator version on the way but would still like to see some more position hold/nav videos. Thanks
Bob
Last edited by hobbyboy; Nov 21, 2012 at 12:50 AM.
Nov 21, 2012, 01:24 AM
ZeroUAV
ise2012's Avatar
safa
Nov 21, 2012, 01:39 AM
Registered User
Frank.T's Avatar
I am waiting for a unit also, very exiting.

//Frank
Nov 21, 2012, 01:45 AM
DVE
DVE
Registered User
Zero UAV, can you explain about Auto-Navigation - are there any limits on the number of waypoints, and distance between them?

Is it possible to connect 3rd party modems, 3DR for example?
Nov 21, 2012, 02:48 AM
Registered User
A lot of people are soon going to be having two systems, a YS=X6 and a YS-X4 in the air (not at the same time, hopefully)

Does anyone know of a way to setup the router and wifi modules so that you only need to have one Router. Maybe ZeroUAV have a method that we can use.

Cheers
Rob
Nov 21, 2012, 03:14 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVE
Zero UAV, can you explain about Auto-Navigation - are there any limits on the number of waypoints, and distance between them?

Is it possible to connect 3rd party modems, 3DR for example?
WIFI Version comes with 4waypoints

1. Click/Touch & Fly To Point (Unlimited times, 30 meters Point to Point max, 20 sec wait per completion for next point)

2. Auto-Navigation(4 waypoints + 200m Diameter Max)

Navigator Version comes with 8waypoints & full functions open withno limits.

Regards
Vivien
Last edited by Vivien Y; Nov 21, 2012 at 05:18 AM.
Nov 21, 2012, 03:34 AM
ZeroUAV
ise2012's Avatar

about the wifi


Quote:
Originally Posted by robone
A lot of people are soon going to be having two systems, a YS=X6 and a YS-X4 in the air (not at the same time, hopefully)

Does anyone know of a way to setup the router and wifi modules so that you only need to have one Router. Maybe ZeroUAV have a method that we can use.

Cheers
Rob
it is very easy , the wifi of ys-x4 default work mode is router , that mean it need use with the router . the SSID :ZERO-TECH password: 82890430
so you need setup the router : SSID and password the same as the ys-x4 wifi mode .

then you need change the wifi mode of ys-x6 .
if the led of wifi mode is blue , that you need use the router , to change the wifi SSID and password .

if the led of wifi mode is red , that you can use the wifi config software to change the wifi SSID and password .

then you can use one router .

peter
Nov 21, 2012, 04:01 AM
Registered User
Will there be iphone GCS for X4 in future? Or can X6 GCS be used with X4 too?

Kari
Nov 21, 2012, 05:18 AM
Registered User
we need an video of this controller in action.
Nov 21, 2012, 05:24 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by ise2012
it is very easy , the wifi of ys-x4 default work mode is router , that mean it need use with the router . the SSID :ZERO-TECH password: 82890430
so you need setup the router : SSID and password the same as the ys-x4 wifi mode .

then you need change the wifi mode of ys-x6 .
if the led of wifi mode is blue , that you need use the router , to change the wifi SSID and password .

if the led of wifi mode is red , that you can use the wifi config software to change the wifi SSID and password .

then you can use one router .

peter
HI Peter

Thanks. As soon I get them I will try with mine. You guys really provide good support.

Cheers
Rob
Nov 21, 2012, 06:18 AM
Registered User
Patscherpofel's Avatar
do I understand this right? there is no more bluetooth only version?
I cant imagine taking a router with me all the time
Nov 21, 2012, 06:36 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patscherpofel
do I understand this right? there is no more bluetooth only version?
I cant imagine taking a router with me all the time
You don't need router, YS wifi module can work as a router.
Nov 21, 2012, 06:41 AM
jab
jab
Unregistered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patscherpofel
do I understand this right? there is no more bluetooth only version?
I cant imagine taking a router with me all the time
Your phone/laptop also come with built in wifi I imagine. You can use that for a short/medium range WiFi Direct connection and do setup just like you would with Bluetooth.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Zero UAV YS-X6 [Owners Thread] *Autopilot system for multirotors* Zero UAV Multirotor Drone Electronics 2463 Aug 30, 2017 05:10 PM
New Product Zero UAV release ZERO-Steadi470 Quad [Owners Thread] * Aerial Photography System* Zero UAV Multirotor Drone Electronics 231 Mar 23, 2016 02:54 AM
Discussion Zero UAV YS-X6 Owners Thread and Discussion fajar Multirotor Drone Electronics 2428 Mar 23, 2016 02:52 AM
Yippee! YS-X6 Multirotor Control System - Zero UAV - It ROCKS!! geraldnevada Multirotor Drone Talk 0 Sep 24, 2012 05:15 PM
Discussion UAV systems Single Rotor vs Multi Rotor iskoos UAV - Unmanned Aerial Vehicles 2 Jan 06, 2012 11:51 PM