This thread is privately moderated by KCV6, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 20, 2012, 08:41 AM
lurking in the HOLE :)
Thread OP
Rant

What a second half of the year. One to forget

Well the second half of 2012 has blown chunks.

I tore my left Quadriceps tendon clean off my left knee cap requiring surgery.

My 11 y/o son had a tumour removed from his Right mid temporal Lobe.

I'm up for a second surgery in another week to delay the inevitable with my Right Ankle (Moderate to severe Osteoarthritis bone on bone).

A lady in Pink and blue PJ's backed into my car at Maccas. She looked surprised when I just smiled and had a chuckle (perspective).

One of my nearest and dearest friends suffered a burst aneurysm in the left temporal lobe on the weekend and is recovering after emergency surgery on Sunday.

The second and the last one make the first third and fourth inconsequential and I would give anything to see them undone.

Mark
to remove ads between posts
Nov 20, 2012, 05:42 PM
Praying for you.
Nov 24, 2012, 04:52 AM
Thread OP
Thanks FeiJi, it's appreciated.
Oct 29, 2013, 05:54 AM
Thread OP
Well 1 year on and remarkably the bad did not get worse and in most cases got better.

Mark

Quick Reply