New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 10, 2003, 02:40 AM
Find More Posts by RCflieger
glider driver

Anyone know about ASK-21 Mini from NSP?

I am interested in the NSP ASK-21 Mini. Does anyone have any experience to share?
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 10, 2003, 09:31 AM
Find More Posts by timmig
WOuld you be interested in a Mini Salto?? I've got the 60" yellow hollow molded version- RG 15 -- flies well-- I just have too many planes in the stable and can't find time to fly them all. Will sell complete with servos for $200.
Old Dec 10, 2003, 01:44 PM
Find More Posts by Wight
Scale Nerd!
Both the k-21 and Salto are built by Valenta models. Quality is ggod, not equivalent to the very best F3x stuff, but better than I could do! I have the afore-mentioned Salto also, haven't got near it yet though....
Old Dec 10, 2003, 02:56 PM
Find More Posts by timmig
When you build your Salto-- be sure to check the incidence pins for the wings-- I had to move BOTH of mine to get the plane to fly right. The v-tail is molded on --- I had heard some complaints about how these flew-- once I found the incidence problem and solved it-- mine has always flown very nicely!
Old Dec 11, 2003, 06:00 AM
Find More Posts by AirBornOne
I'm All Thumbs

Valenta' Salto

Quote:
I had heard some complaints about how these flew-- once I found the incidence problem and solved it-- mine has always flown very nicely!
Mine had 15deg dihedral!No wonder it wouldn't turn.
When it finally flew it was great.Too bad I got excited and forced a second flight,as it climbed into the lift it looked so cool I forgot to
avoid stalling.It'll fix though.
I felt it would be neat to have a fleet of these small scale ships.
Jay.