Micro Hook & Loop (like Velcro) for UM/UMX planes - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Nov 18, 2012, 04:58 PM
Registered User
New Product

Micro Hook & Loop (like Velcro) for UM/UMX planes


Hi folks.

We have found supplies of the micro hook & loop (like Velcro) that is compatible to that used as standard in the EFlite / Parkzone UM and UMX planes.

We have it available in packs of just hook and as packs of hook & loop together in 100mm x 50mm pieces.

Happy flying.

Richard
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 18, 2012, 10:06 PM
Way to many airplanes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbarnett
Hi folks.

We have found supplies of the micro hook & loop (like Velcro) that is compatible to that used as standard in the EFlite / Parkzone UM and UMX planes.

We have it available in packs of just hook and as packs of hook & loop together in 100mm x 50mm pieces.

Happy flying.

Richard
For those who do not know Richard, here's the owner of Miniaviation.com. Here's the link for the velcro:
http://www.miniaviation.com/hook_and_loop.html
Nov 18, 2012, 10:09 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealGambler
For those who do not know Richard, here's the owner of Miniaviation.com. Here's the link for the velcro:
http://www.miniaviation.com/hook_and_loop.html
I didn't know---THANKS for the link!!!...Now in my "favorites" links......

Kevin
Nov 23, 2012, 02:35 PM
If it has wings it will fly...
ckleanth's Avatar
same thing also here..
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=230884697234
Nov 24, 2012, 02:22 PM
Power Wheels Guru
UNGN's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckleanth
How is "Enough for 10 batteries" the "same thing" as "Enough for 20 batteries"?
Nov 25, 2012, 05:10 AM
I review RC Products
GBLynden's Avatar
Nice!
Nov 25, 2012, 07:29 PM
If it has wings it will fly...
ckleanth's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNGN
How is "Enough for 10 batteries" the "same thing" as "Enough for 20 batteries"?
with "same thing" I meant the the velcro type.

richard's offering a flat velcro sheet that you have to cut as required.

I have them already precut...

better?
Jul 05, 2013, 05:06 AM
If it has wings it will fly...
ckleanth's Avatar
Please excuse the non relevance to the subject but due to changes in the wonderful Royal Mail services we cant ship Lipos in the post (UK or EUROPE) after 15th July 2013. This now includes surface mail.. what on earth are they thinking!. I'm selling out all my batteries at even lower than cost price so grab your bargain on lipos while you can...
Not sure how we will buy lipos on the internet from now on..

Turnigy nano-tech 260mAh 35C 70C lipo for E-flite micro UMX Beast or Sbach 342 etc 3.50

Turnigy 4000mAh Spektrum DX8 Transmitter Lipo Pack 15

Receiver Lipo Battery Pack ZIPPY Flightmax 2100mAh 2S3P 10


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
4 Pieces of Hook & Loop Velcro (1 Foot) TGKconnectors Non R/C Items (FS/W) 3 Jun 09, 2012 06:10 PM
Discussion Tired of buying fine Velcro hook stickers for micro batteries? eltreato Micro Ready-to-Fly 5 Mar 22, 2012 11:18 PM
Question Fine hook and loop for UM batteries? potshot Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 14 Apr 11, 2011 10:26 PM
Question Fine hook and loop for UM batteries? potshot Batteries and Chargers 4 Apr 10, 2011 09:41 AM
Link Inexpensive Hook and Loop Material...Velcro mondo1948 Electric Plane Talk 2 Aug 10, 2010 08:50 AM