This thread is privately moderated by stevster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 17, 2012, 09:27 PM
Trader Rating: 771
Eternal Child
Thread OP
Sold

Cox Conquest .15 NIB? W/muffler & Header Pipe $165.00 FREE SHIPPED!!

For Sale:

I have a 1978, Cox Conquest .15, FF/Pylon racing engine that was made by K&B Manufacturing.

This came out of a collectors estate, so I don't have full history on it.

I appears to be NIB, as it: looks it, feels like it, smells of no fuel, the muffler is still sealed in its package, the header pipe is still new/clean, & most of the other engines in his collection were NIB.

When I opened the box, the engine had been screwed to a nylon mount, but the mount had no evidence of ever being mounted.

Engine will come with: Box, header pipe adaptor, header pipe, NIP wrap around muffler, spinner, and Thimble Drome prop shown in pictures.

This is not, a MECOA/RJL, never available reproduction. It's the real thing!

I'll have to list this as is, because of not knowing its history, but I don't believe you will be disatisfied!

Great for the collector, or for the "better hang on" pylon guy!

Please look at the pictures to see what I am offering here.

Please take a look at my trader rating here on RCG. I only sell quality items here, no junk....ever!

Please call or email me with any questions that you may have.

$165.00 Free Shipped....CONUS....Elsewhere....Email me for a shipping quote.

PayPal, Postal Money Order........Local pick up available

5% discount for Postal Money Order or Cash!

Steve....Southern Co. Ca. 90630....714-614-2890....email/PayPal...stevster@ca.rr.com
Last edited by stevster; Nov 18, 2012 at 03:48 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 28, 2012, 02:18 AM
Trader Rating: 771
Eternal Child
Thread OP
Engine is sold

Quick Reply