Thread Tools
Nov 17, 2012, 01:01 AM
Customer Support
Nancy BH CSR's Avatar
Yippee!

Early Black Friday Sale!


Good Evening Pilots!

We greatly appreciate all of your feedback, comments and suggestions in regards to Banana Hobby.
Due to popular demand, we have decided to start the Black Friday Sale early! You are able to see the item(s) that is listed for the Early Black Friday Sale by visiting our website at http://www.bananahobby.com/black-friday-sales.html. In addition to the sale, you can also take advantage of the Free Ground Shipping promotion with a minimum purchase of $149 on item[s] that are listed under the Early Black Friday Sale section.

Have a wonderful weekend and, remember, Happy Flying, Pilots!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 17, 2012, 06:15 PM
Registered User
Is this a separate sale from the real black Friday sale?

Is there going to be more items on black Friday?

In black Friday will there be another sale?
Nov 19, 2012, 06:40 PM
Customer Support
Nancy BH CSR's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPE View Post
Is this a separate sale from the real black Friday sale?

Is there going to be more items on black Friday?

In black Friday will there be another sale?
Hello PAPE.
To my understanding, the marketing team is considering on adding more items on the list on Black Friday, but unfortunately, as to which one would be added to the list is unknown to me.
Sincerely,
Nancy
Nov 20, 2012, 07:18 PM
Customer Support
Nancy BH CSR's Avatar

Update on the early black friday sale!!!


Good Afternoon Pilots!
Banana Hobby would like to thank you for your love and support.
After much consideration and due to popular demand, effective immediately, Banana Hobby will be offering a limited time offer of Free Ground Shipping for orders with a minimum purchase of $99.99 instead of $149.
Please also note, if you have not used the one time use 3% off store wide discount, which you are able to get by being a fan of our Facebook page, you can combine it with the Free Ground Shipping store wide discount as long as your subtotal is $99.99 or higher.
The cherry on top of this deal is, you are able to use the Free Ground Shipping, and if applicable, the 3% off Facebook discount on the Early Black Friday Sale!
Please also stay tuned for the build video of the Freewing ME-262 coming out by tomorrow!
Have a wonderful day and happy flying!
Nov 23, 2012, 05:21 PM
Registered User
PerlAddict's Avatar
Hi Nancy,

The 3% off code keeps telling me it's "depleted." Do I need to try again tomorrow morning instead, or am I doing something wrong? I've never used the coupon code previously (it says one per customer account, so just thought I should mention that up front).

I'm just worried that if I order on Saturday instead of Friday, the sale prices might not be there any more!
Nov 23, 2012, 07:11 PM
Registered User
JM66's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerlAddict View Post
Hi Nancy,

The 3% off code keeps telling me it's "depleted." Do I need to try again tomorrow morning instead, or am I doing something wrong? I've never used the coupon code previously (it says one per customer account, so just thought I should mention that up front).

I'm just worried that if I order on Saturday instead of Friday, the sale prices might not be there any more!
Same here, It won't credit me the 3% discount either as I just posted the like on facebook the dame day.
Nov 24, 2012, 12:59 AM
I like Runnnnnning
Forrest Gump 23's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy BH CSR View Post
Good Afternoon Pilots!
Banana Hobby would like to thank you for your love and support.
After much consideration and due to popular demand, effective immediately, Banana Hobby will be offering a limited time offer of Free Ground Shipping for orders with a minimum purchase of $99.99 instead of $149.
Please also note, if you have not used the one time use 3% off store wide discount, which you are able to get by being a fan of our Facebook page, you can combine it with the Free Ground Shipping store wide discount as long as your subtotal is $99.99 or higher.
The cherry on top of this deal is, you are able to use the Free Ground Shipping, and if applicable, the 3% off Facebook discount on the Early Black Friday Sale!
Please also stay tuned for the build video of the Freewing ME-262 coming out by tomorrow!
Have a wonderful day and happy flying!
You guys better do something Nancy over at NP thread is blowing up with all the great deals and free shipppg
Nov 24, 2012, 11:39 AM
Live to fly!
doc-e's Avatar
Can you put the Su-35 on sale please???? Been waiting for days now!!!
Nov 24, 2012, 07:08 PM
that's gonna leave a scar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM66 View Post
Same here, It won't credit me the 3% discount either as I just posted the like on facebook the dame day.
i couldn't get it to work either, i ordered over 300 bucks worth of stuff. can't really complain compared to what i saved on shipping
Nov 25, 2012, 01:21 AM
Registered User
PerlAddict's Avatar
Any update to why the code isn't working?
Nov 25, 2012, 04:32 PM
Electric Coolhunter
Thomas B's Avatar
This year, Nitroplanes, Hobby King and another store got my Black Friday purchases. I saw no BH deals that I could not live without.
Latest blog entry: 2014 events and travel
Nov 25, 2012, 09:20 PM
AMA#313760
JLogan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy BH CSR View Post
Good Afternoon Pilots!
Banana Hobby would like to thank you for your love and support.
After much consideration and due to popular demand, effective immediately, Banana Hobby will be offering a limited time offer of Free Ground Shipping for orders with a minimum purchase of $99.99 instead of $149.
Please also note, if you have not used the one time use 3% off store wide discount, which you are able to get by being a fan of our Facebook page, you can combine it with the Free Ground Shipping store wide discount as long as your subtotal is $99.99 or higher.
The cherry on top of this deal is, you are able to use the Free Ground Shipping, and if applicable, the 3% off Facebook discount on the Early Black Friday Sale!
Please also stay tuned for the build video of the Freewing ME-262 coming out by tomorrow!
Have a wonderful day and happy flying!
The Build Video has been removed by user?

http://www.bananahobby.com/messersch...rd1.html#video

John
Nov 26, 2012, 03:11 PM
Registered User
PerlAddict's Avatar
Looks like the 3% off code is working again. New plane is now on order! Woohoo!!!!! =D
Nov 27, 2012, 03:14 PM
Customer Support
Nancy BH CSR's Avatar

Warm Winter Wishes Sale


Good Afternoon Pilots!

I was informed that there was a technical glitch for the 3% Facebook discount code, which was fixed as of November 26, 2012.

At this time, the Early Black Friday Deal is over; however, the Warm Winter Wishes Sale had came about.
For this deal, you are able to get free shipping on orders with a minimum purchase of $50 instead of $100. Yes. You are still able to include the 3% Storewide Discount onto your order.

Please let me know if any issues were to occur.

Thank you,
Nancy P.
Banana Hobby
Nov 27, 2012, 03:33 PM
AMA#313760
JLogan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy BH CSR View Post
Good Afternoon Pilots!

I was informed that there was a technical glitch for the 3% Facebook discount code, which was fixed as of November 26, 2012.

At this time, the Early Black Friday Deal is over; however, the Warm Winter Wishes Sale had came about.
For this deal, you are able to get free shipping on orders with a minimum purchase of $50 instead of $100. Yes. You are still able to include the 3% Storewide Discount onto your order.

Please let me know if any issues were to occur.

Thank you,
Nancy P.
Banana Hobby
Not to long ago BH was doing alot better with price and CS. now not so good. why not set a mark up price and hold to it. calling a MAP price a sale is to funny.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale NIB Jack Pak RC Sailplane Carrying Bags Black Friday Sale Ne-Aero Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W) 3 Dec 10, 2012 05:02 PM
Alert Tailwind Gliders Cyber Monday Sale! Curtis Suter Hot Online Deals 8 Nov 26, 2012 09:57 AM
Yippee! Nitroplanes.com early black friday sale tonight! Nitro_Nancy Hot Online Deals 77 Nov 24, 2012 03:58 AM
Discussion Black Friday Sales joallen001 Electric Heli Talk 3 Nov 16, 2012 10:14 AM
Discussion Any good Hint on black friday sales offers or cupons? UCPILOT110 Hot Online Deals 0 Nov 10, 2012 12:01 PM