Armattan Quads Price List and FAQ - Page 33 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by bobepine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 06, 2012, 06:53 AM
Trader Rating: 9
Multirotor Promotor
RaymondM's Avatar
subscribed
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 06, 2012, 08:31 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Quad guys are 4x the fun :)
BD Murdock's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondM
subscribed
+1 me too...
Dec 06, 2012, 12:42 PM
Trader Rating: 31
Mother warned you about me!
Creepy1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine
@ lostheli,

Your PM inbox is full. Couldn't send you shipping notice.

OK, I updated the first page and sent shipped notice to everyone. The rest of the orders should all go out next Tuesday. Except maybe the one order with iodized arms. That might not be ready on time but probably will be shipped before the end of the week, I hope.

Creepy 1, did not ship yours today. I'll explain why via PM after work this evening. It will go out next Tuesday for sure but you might be happy to wait.... I'll talk to you tonight.

Thanks for your patience, guys.

Best,
Chris
Not a problem my friend. Your a busy bee so I totally understand.
Dec 06, 2012, 01:36 PM
Trader Rating: 206
bobepine's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy1
Not a problem my friend. Your a busy bee so I totally understand.

PM sent.


I listed the show model M360 for 165$ shipped if anyone is interested.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1784188

Best,
Chris
Dec 06, 2012, 04:53 PM
Trader Rating: 31
Mother warned you about me!
Creepy1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine
PM sent.


I listed the show model M360 for 165$ shipped if anyone is interested.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1784188

Best,
Chris
Tried to convince the ol'man to get this instead of the chassis, but no budge from him.
Dec 06, 2012, 08:30 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Registered User
I have a question about the kk board. When i arm my quad there is a steady beep every sec. Is this normal or is there something wrong.
Dec 06, 2012, 08:46 PM
Trader Rating: 21
Registered User
The steady beep I believe is to alert you that the quad is armed. The KK has a feature to auto disarm after so much time. Then you have to rearm it like you would normally.
Dec 06, 2012, 09:05 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Registered User
OK thanks. Thats what I thought.
Dec 07, 2012, 12:24 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Registered User
flatlandrobin's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mactek
I have a question about the kk board. When i arm my quad there is a steady beep every sec. Is this normal or is there something wrong.
I get this when I am in the menu. Is that normal as well? It stops when I return to the safe screen
Dec 07, 2012, 01:26 AM
Trader Rating: 31
Mother warned you about me!
Creepy1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlandrobin
I get this when I am in the menu. Is that normal as well? It stops when I return to the safe screen
Yup. basically a warning.
Dec 07, 2012, 09:47 AM
Trader Rating: 11
Registered Abuser
lostheli's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine
@ lostheli,

Your PM inbox is full. Couldn't send you shipping notice.

OK, I updated the first page and sent shipped notice to everyone. The rest of the orders should all go out next Tuesday. Except maybe the one order with iodized arms. That might not be ready on time but probably will be shipped before the end of the week, I hope.

Creepy 1, did not ship yours today. I'll explain why via PM after work this evening. It will go out next Tuesday for sure but you might be happy to wait.... I'll talk to you tonight.

Thanks for your patience, guys.

Best,
Chris
Sorry about that and thank you, I look forward to receiving it.
Dec 07, 2012, 04:50 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Finding Creative Ways To Crash
RCCrashTestDummy's Avatar
Well !

After waiting 3 weeks, I discovered that the motor WAS NOT the problem...dammit! I freaking knew I should have plugged-in one of the working motors to test, but I didn't. So stupid...Now I'm really poked because I'm pretty sure that it's a problem with one of the ESC's (Gets warm really quick, while the working one's are still cool to the touch) I guess the impact itself must have screwed something up inside, I don't know man.

Oh, and did I mention Hobby King is "Out of stock" ?

Chris, I don't suppose you have an extra one of these laying around?

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...C_3A_UBEC.html

If so, would you be willing to sell it?

Thanks,

-Pat
Dec 07, 2012, 11:08 PM
Trader Rating: 206
bobepine's Avatar
Hi Pat,

I'm currently subscribed to HK notification system so I will know right away when these F-20 ESCs will be in stock again. I don't have any. I switched to using RCX 20 amps ESCs that are pre-flashed with simonk's firmware. They are good but the price is quite a bit more.

You know, I'm pretty sure that one of the RCX ESCs would work in conjunction with the F-20s. These ESCs are speedy and they will easily pick up on any discrepancy and I think it will fly just fine. Mine are all spoken for, though. Sorry, mate. You may be able to get your hands on a 20 amps RCTimer simonk esc on Ebay. That would probably work, too.

You might want to remove the heatshrink on that ESC and make sure the soldering points are all in good shape, by the way.

Best,
Chris
Dec 08, 2012, 02:52 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Registered User
flatlandrobin's Avatar
Had some good weather today and took the 'Armathox' to the field for the first time. It's also the first time I've done fast figure 8's with no auto level. I'm so impressed with the way it handles the gusts of wind without bouncing around. I think you made an awesome machine Chris and I'm slowly increasing the stick scaling up from pretty much 50 on everything to 65 now. What do you think the minimum for pitch/roll needs to be for flips?
Dec 08, 2012, 11:27 AM
Trader Rating: 206
bobepine's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlandrobin
Had some good weather today and took the 'Armathox' to the field for the first time. It's also the first time I've done fast figure 8's with no auto level. I'm so impressed with the way it handles the gusts of wind without bouncing around. I think you made an awesome machine Chris and I'm slowly increasing the stick scaling up from pretty much 50 on everything to 65 now. What do you think the minimum for pitch/roll needs to be for flips?
You can do flips with as low as 50 on stick scaling but you need good altitude. Typically, I would not recommend trying flips with less than 80.

Good to hear you're enjoying the quad. The Warthox frame is very nice, indeed.

Best,
Chris

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Armattan Quads Announcement: Upgrade Parts bobepine Product Announcements 20 Feb 27, 2016 09:07 AM
Sold RX Ready Custom Sports Quad: Armattan 362 bobepine Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 9 Sep 24, 2012 02:24 PM
Sold Open Pilot CC quad with aluminum Frame/ leds.Update listing 18 Jan price lowered tc3wins Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 8 Jan 18, 2012 08:35 PM
Sold Quad frame for sale!!! previously listed. as full quad. tc3wins Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 3 Aug 25, 2011 09:56 AM