This thread is privately moderated by bobepine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 22, 2012, 07:56 PM
Trader Rating: 31
Mother warned you about me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine
We're caring for him because he's sick and his owner doesn't know how to care for him. For dogs we say... "It's all fun and games until someone ends up wearing a cone."

Best,
Chris
Good for you bud! Some people just don't deserve to be near animals. Glad your stepping up! I think all pets hate the dreaded "funnel top". I thought it was a statue at first as it looked so still.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 22, 2012, 08:36 PM
Trader Rating: 36
I am hoping I just got a bad batch of props. I did notice that the two orange props Chris had sent with the quad has these little "fillets" from the hub to the blade. The two black ones, did not have these, nor did the props I got from Himodel have these little fillets. The orange ones have held up great so far, and I have looked at the hubs under a strong magnifier, there is no stress cracks. However, even the two flight old props I have on it now have stress cracks developing already. Lol. So I am going easy on the quad until I get some better props on it.
Nov 22, 2012, 08:41 PM
Trader Rating: 32
Custom quad builder
Monday I should have plenty of props
Nov 22, 2012, 09:58 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Team Armattan
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69x
Monday I should have plenty of props
240, You call that plenty? You must be better than I am at flying!

Thurmond
Nov 22, 2012, 10:04 PM
Custom quad builder
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3PRanch
240, You call that plenty? You must be better than I am at flying!

Thurmond
How many do you need
Nov 22, 2012, 11:14 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Team Armattan
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69x
How many do you need
I won't know for sure till I get Chris's wild creation in my hands (should ship next Tuesday if all is well). I will have at least 7 full sets counting what is on the quad when it arrives. I hope that last me at least a day or so .

Thurmond
Last edited by T3PRanch; Nov 23, 2012 at 01:07 AM.
Nov 22, 2012, 11:27 PM
Custom quad builder
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3PRanch
I won't know for sure till I get Chris's wild creation in my hands (should ship next Tuesday if all is well. I will have at least 7 full sets counting what is on the quad when it arrives. I hope that last me at least a day or so .

Thurmond
Yea I think it will
Nov 23, 2012, 01:09 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexless
I think Chris is magic. I order stuff from China/HK/etc..
Taiwan Post is lightning fast! I got my second order from Chris in 4 days
Nov 23, 2012, 02:09 AM
Trader Rating: 206
Thread OP
Eh? 4 day? That's a record, surely.

If you plan on breaking that many props, you certainly should order props adapters, too.

Best,
Chris
Nov 23, 2012, 02:21 AM
Trader Rating: 1
I posted tracking somewhere in old Armattan thread.

From Taiwan it flew straight to Netherlands, and from there it took 3 days to my doors
Nov 23, 2012, 01:18 PM
Thread OP
Good news is I I got the landing skids. Bad news is they aren't cheap! Holy crap! 4 skids cost almost as much as one center plate!

I will bite the bullet for the current orders, but orders placed after I post this will be 5$ more if you want the new skids. Same price for the plastic standoffs skids.

Nov 23, 2012, 01:21 PM
Thread OP
Now.... To those of you who ordered the black center plates, you HAVE to watch this video:

Anodized plates (5 min 29 sec)

Let me know if you want to modify your order.

Best,
Chris
Nov 23, 2012, 01:28 PM
Thread OP
I will send a PM to all those whose order I will ship on Tuesday. You should receive a PM from me on Saturday night or Sunday night (my time) requesting payment. So keep an eye put for this OM becaue short of being paid I won't ship and I will hold your order until next shipement, the following Tuesday.

To those who take the initiative to pay me ASAP BEFORE I send you a PM, you get two spare landing skids on top of the 4 included ones because this will help me organize myself better.

PLESE remember to include your user name and shipping address with your paypa l payment. An order number would be useful, too, to save me some time.

Best,
Chris
Nov 23, 2012, 02:46 PM
Trader Rating: 31
Mother warned you about me!
Man your kits keep getting better, and better bud! So those skids won't be good for the original m chassis of yours? Nevermind they are pictured on the regular rectangular arms above.
Last edited by Creepy1; Nov 23, 2012 at 03:01 PM.
Nov 23, 2012, 03:07 PM
Trader Rating: 23
Videographer/Product Reviews
So if we have a paid order right now, we get of the new landing gears?

Four on and two spares?

Cool.

Thanks Chris

Quick Reply