Thread Tools
Old Nov 20, 2012, 11:40 PM
RightcoastRC is offline
Find More Posts by RightcoastRC
Professional Pixel Flyer....
RightcoastRC's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3flyguy3 View Post
I don't remember this site to get the downloads from. Knifedge or something is all I remember.
Look on page 1 of this thread, 2nd post
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 21, 2012, 08:34 AM
3flyguy3 is online now
Find More Posts by 3flyguy3
Registered User
3flyguy3's Avatar
Wow! You guys are quick. I realized my error and by the time I tried to retract my question several of you had already replied. Now if I could get my kid to respond to text msg's as fast.
Old Nov 21, 2012, 09:16 AM
medic45 is offline
Find More Posts by medic45
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3flyguy3 View Post
Wow! You guys are quick. I realized my error and by the time I tried to retract my question several of you had already replied. Now if I could get my kid to respond to text msg's as fast.

bwahahahahaha when you figure that 1 out please let me know, or heck even the wife to respond faster would help.
Old Nov 21, 2012, 06:27 PM
3flyguy3 is online now
Find More Posts by 3flyguy3
Registered User
3flyguy3's Avatar
Installing RF now. When is the next fly in?!!
Old Nov 21, 2012, 06:56 PM
RightcoastRC is offline
Find More Posts by RightcoastRC
Professional Pixel Flyer....
RightcoastRC's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3flyguy3 View Post
Installing RF now. When is the next fly in?!!
How about in 1 hour?
Old Nov 21, 2012, 06:58 PM
WickedFunRC is offline
Find More Posts by WickedFunRC
WickedFunRC's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RightcoastRC View Post
How about in 1 hour?
I might have to get in on that.. Thumbs are getting rusty.
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Latest Video's
Old Nov 21, 2012, 07:03 PM
corsair214 is offline
Find More Posts by corsair214
Registered User
corsair214's Avatar

slicko


hi Kevin have you got the new motors yet? thanks .... you and your wife have a happy thanksgiving
Old Nov 21, 2012, 07:04 PM
3flyguy3 is online now
Find More Posts by 3flyguy3
Registered User
3flyguy3's Avatar

Trouble loading Slicko


I got a message that the Slicko couldn't be loaded It said it as imported successfully, but it can't be loaded because it's based on an aircraft I don't have. When I attempt to re-import it says I already have the file.
Old Nov 21, 2012, 07:06 PM
RightcoastRC is offline
Find More Posts by RightcoastRC
Professional Pixel Flyer....
RightcoastRC's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3flyguy3 View Post
I got a message that the Slicko couldn't be loaded because it's based on an aircraft I don't have. Do I need to load the 1st version first?
Yes, it needs the EA to be installed in order to load the AVs
Old Nov 21, 2012, 07:15 PM
3flyguy3 is online now
Find More Posts by 3flyguy3
Registered User
3flyguy3's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RightcoastRC View Post
Yes, it needs the EA to be installed in order to load the AVs
Yep I realized the other file is a .zip. I downloaded that, but still nothing.

I'm sure I can figure it out eventually (I work in IT), but I'm in a hurry, I wanna fly!
Old Nov 21, 2012, 07:25 PM
RightcoastRC is offline
Find More Posts by RightcoastRC
Professional Pixel Flyer....
RightcoastRC's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3flyguy3 View Post
Yep I realized the other file is a .zip. I downloaded that, but still nothing.

I'm sure I can figure it out eventually (I work in IT), but I'm in a hurry, I wanna fly!
There shouldn't be any .zip files? just .rfx files...

when you look at the version 2.0 file, you'll see where it says just below the filename "requires RCPB Slicko 3D EA"
Old Nov 21, 2012, 07:44 PM
3flyguy3 is online now
Find More Posts by 3flyguy3
Registered User
3flyguy3's Avatar
It appears the problem is IE (internet explorer) it keeps changing the filename from .rfx to .zip. I'm upgrading to 6.5 now. I used FireFox to download the file and the file name remained .rfx. So I'll try again once the upgrade is finished.
Old Nov 21, 2012, 07:44 PM
WickedFunRC is offline
Find More Posts by WickedFunRC
WickedFunRC's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by corsair214 View Post
hi Kevin have you got the new motors yet? thanks .... you and your wife have a happy thanksgiving
Hello corsair, the new motors are not in yet, but they are on the way. They should be 1 - 1 1/2 weeks out. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well!
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Latest Video's
Old Nov 21, 2012, 07:45 PM
RightcoastRC is offline
Find More Posts by RightcoastRC
Professional Pixel Flyer....
RightcoastRC's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3flyguy3 View Post
It appears the problem is IE (internet explorer) it keeps changing the filename from .rfx to .zip. I'm upgrading to 6.5 now. I used FireFox to download the file and the file name remained .rfx. So I'll try again once the upgrade is finished.
Oh, you have the dreaded IE bug that makes IE think every file is a .zip file....

I am hosting the Slicko Club now...

password as always: wickedfun
Last edited by RightcoastRC; Nov 21, 2012 at 08:10 PM.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion FMS 1400mm FW-190 Owners Thread Orion Pax Electric Warbirds 8414 Nov 29, 2016 01:50 PM
Discussion Dynam Warbird Owners Thread Merlin Power Electric Warbirds 1591 Nov 18, 2016 10:10 PM
Discussion TechOne Owners Thread wolfewinde 3D Foamies 2380 Oct 31, 2016 05:27 PM
Discussion Classic Parkzone Radian Owners thread wingymaster Electric Sailplanes 9 Jun 16, 2015 03:52 PM
New Product GAUI 500x/ GU-INS GPS Owners Thread - Tips, Problems And Experiences sap_2000 Multirotor Talk 231 Aug 05, 2014 05:32 AM