Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by The RevKev, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 01:23 PM
Find More Posts by The RevKev
Trader Rating: 101
PastorBikerBrewerPilot
Sold

OPCC $80 Shipped CONUS

I have an OPCC board that is in perfect working shape that I removed from a quad and replaced with a CC3D that I was lucky enough to get my hands on.

I would like $80 to ship it to your door in the CONUS. As with my other one listed, I have more $$ in it than I am selling it for as my motto has now become: "Buy High, Sell Low!"

I don't have (or need) another airframe to put this in ATM, so it is going on the sale block.

Sale includes the Spektrum cable, JST-SH cable, and the board itself.

PM me for info or to PURCHASE!

Paypal only!
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 15, 2012, 01:45 PM
Find More Posts by bobepine
Trader Rating: 200
I'll take it. Pm coming in a few minutes.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 15, 2012, 10:45 PM
Find More Posts by The RevKev
Trader Rating: 101
PastorBikerBrewerPilot
Sold to Chris. Exporting to Taiwan.

Thanks RCG!