Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 15, 2012, 12:08 AM
whiirrrrrr
Question

Editing a warned post?

I got dinged for a post earlier. Normally you can edit the post and the warning is removed. In this case I cannot edit it to remove content. I only have 2 standing points including this one. The comment was "do not mock other users". So in this case why can't I edit the post?
to remove ads between posts
Nov 15, 2012, 09:06 AM
It looks like a mod took away your ability to edit the post. This is usually done after repeated warnings.
Nov 15, 2012, 09:40 AM
whiirrrrrr
I got another. I actually haven't had a warning in a long time. I had 3 points that were reversed, and I hadn't edited those post because of the appeals.(which I won).

So can you reinstate that? I'll be happy to edit the offending post.
Nov 15, 2012, 12:28 PM
I'm unable to reinstate your ability to edit posts. Be careful to not break site rules and it shouldn't be a problem for you.
Nov 15, 2012, 05:49 PM
whiirrrrrr
Thanks for the try. It's just odd that members who are recently back from a ban can edit, yet I, who haven't received a warning in months, get my editing taken away with no notice or reason.

Does a mod need to reinstate it or will it come back eventually? Or not at all?.

Thanks again for your time and help.
Nov 21, 2012, 10:58 AM
whiirrrrrr
Any word on if a MOD can reinstate what they took away with editing? I got dinged for a few silly post, and would like to edit them to get rid of the points.
Nov 21, 2012, 12:18 PM
Unfortunately, I don't have any updates on this yet.