Thread Tools
Jan 06, 2013, 05:30 PM
1000MIGLIA City - Italy
rosnik's Avatar
Pictures about wing servo mount.


Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 06, 2013, 07:03 PM
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetPlaneFlyer View Post
Double check, I'd bet the width is 13mm making them exactly the same size as the AJ Slick... Purely a coincidence of course
purely
Jan 13, 2013, 09:49 AM
Registered User
Can anyone tel me how this plane flys?

Its way too expencive fore me to get the original one so i was woundering on this one.
Jan 13, 2013, 11:28 AM
Grumpy old git.. Who me?
JetPlaneFlyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjante View Post
Can anyone tel me how this plane flys?

Its way too expencive fore me to get the original one so i was woundering on this one.
No flight reports yet. Personally I'd expect it to fly very well providing you use decent quality build kit. If it will be quite as good as the 3DHS version only time will tell.
Jan 28, 2013, 10:57 PM
1000MIGLIA City - Italy
rosnik's Avatar
no news about this 3DHK slkick?
Jan 31, 2013, 04:27 PM
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
hehehe if there are folks flying it im sure they are scared to death to report on it in this thread roflmao.
Jan 31, 2013, 04:58 PM
1000MIGLIA City - Italy
rosnik's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta1 View Post
hehehe if there are folks flying it im sure they are scared to death to report on it in this thread roflmao.
I bought it,
and I'm not blamed about.
When 3DHs will seriously take in count EUROPE buyers too,
I'll sure buy 3Dhs products too.

Now,
is out of way to get 140$ extra for shipping and custom.

I'm building my 3DHK now,
I'll hope to get you my opinion soon.
Jan 31, 2013, 05:12 PM
3D apprentice
Hoverin's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta1 View Post
hehehe if there are folks flying it im sure they are scared to death to report on it in this thread roflmao.
LOL, It is very quiet here isn't it.... Maybe not the big money spinner they were hoping for... Does anyone know how many they've moved? Judging by this thread, about 3....
Jan 31, 2013, 06:07 PM
smoke is my wattmeter
It probably is a bargain for the rest of the world. By the time you risk shipping it to the states, it doesn't seem like such a bargain to me.
Jan 31, 2013, 06:33 PM
Video Juggernaut
Wingbreaker's Avatar
what's the difference between this one and the one they came out with a while ago?
Jan 31, 2013, 06:54 PM
3D Wannabe
NJSwede's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingbreaker View Post
what's the difference between this one and the one they came out with a while ago?
The previous one was an original design (albeit with a color scheme very similar.to the AJ Slick). It flew ok, but had some wing rock issues, supposedly related to a short rudder. The new one seems to be more or less a clone of the AJ, at least based on photos.
Jan 31, 2013, 07:23 PM
Video Juggernaut
Wingbreaker's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSwede View Post
The previous one was an original design (albeit with a color scheme very similar.to the AJ Slick). It flew ok, but had some wing rock issues, supposedly related to a short rudder. The new one seems to be more or less a clone of the AJ, at least based on photos.
Thanks for the 411. the covering is tragic
Jan 31, 2013, 11:19 PM
3D apprentice
Hoverin's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSwede View Post
The previous one was an original design (albeit with a color scheme very similar.to the AJ Slick). It flew ok, but had some wing rock issues, supposedly related to a short rudder. The new one seems to be more or less a clone of the AJ, at least based on photos.
I have the original, in the orange scheme, not the AJ scheme copy, the plain basic HK scheme, that the domin8trix has and others probably.
With the Steve Bage rudder mod, (taller and longer) no more wing rock, upright harriers are locked in, even with my dopey thumbs.
Feb 01, 2013, 04:50 PM
1000MIGLIA City - Italy
rosnik's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by krexken View Post
It probably is a bargain for the rest of the world. By the time you risk shipping it to the states, it doesn't seem like such a bargain to me.
I bought from Eu warehouse , 15$ shipping and no costum.
I suppose USA warehouse will got it too.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Alert Aj slick 51" blue sveininge 3D Flying 8 Mar 10, 2012 01:16 PM
For Sale 3DHS AJ SLICK 51" LPU in AZ East Valley helijet Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 8 Feb 29, 2012 10:41 PM
Sold NIB 51" Red AJ Slick Luv3d Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Feb 29, 2012 08:25 AM
Discussion Will flying the Slick 42" be any more difficult than the Slick 51"? avt 3D Flying 7 Aug 02, 2010 01:28 AM
Alert For Sale: 3DHS 70 slick, 55 edge, 51 slick, etc (Prices Lowered $30.00 ) Zero3803 Atlanta Area RC 14 Mar 30, 2010 08:38 PM