Thread Tools
Nov 15, 2012, 01:44 AM
The original Flying Pigs Sqd.
Up&Away's Avatar
Fajr5 underground storage. Strategically situated...
Nov 15, 2012, 01:45 AM
The original Flying Pigs Sqd.
Up&Away's Avatar
Hey Abu,

Translate this?
Nov 15, 2012, 03:13 AM
Registered User
One woman, one baby, 2 others dead in Kiryat Malachi, in Israel from a direct hit on a civilian house, targeted as such.
Hamas are opening the gates of hell for themselves.
The ongoing rate set by Hamas is 1000 Palestinians for each Israeli.
Nov 15, 2012, 06:06 AM
E-flyer since 1981
Michael in Toronto's Avatar
Gaza is finished.
Nov 15, 2012, 06:12 AM
Chillin till SEFF
bildo baggins's Avatar
The ante is being up'd

Catalyst for answers and resolution happening
Nov 15, 2012, 06:50 AM
Registered User
The woman was pregnant, so that is one more death.
And this is the result of deliberate targeting of civilians.
The IDF takes all the precautions to prevent hitting civilians, calling people in certain neighborhoods to evacuate before they are being targeted, and dropping flyers as the one above (still waiting for Abu Sabri to translate it).
Nov 15, 2012, 07:49 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_YORAM1@BEZEQIN View Post
The woman was pregnant, so that is one more death.
And this is the result of deliberate targeting of civilians.
The IDF takes all the precautions to prevent hitting civilians, calling people in certain neighborhoods to evacuate before they are being targeted, and dropping flyers as the one above (still waiting for Abu Sabri to translate it).
Would you please translate it for the rest of us? I doubt Abu is going to do it.
Nov 15, 2012, 08:26 AM
supreme being of leisure
ZAGNUT's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_YORAM1@BEZEQIN View Post
... and dropping flyers as the one above (still waiting for Abu Sabri to translate it).
don't hold your breath, he's malaysian, not arab
Nov 15, 2012, 08:29 AM
The original Flying Pigs Sqd.
Up&Away's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAGNUT View Post
don't hold your breath, he's malaysian, not arab
I seem to remember he claimed to be Muslim. I thought Muslims at least read Arabic? It's the language the Koran is written in...
Nov 15, 2012, 08:56 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Up&Away View Post
I seem to remember he claimed to be Muslim. I thought Muslims at least read Arabic? It's the language the Koran is written in...
The resolution is not high enough to distinguish the characters...
Nov 15, 2012, 08:57 AM
whiirrrrrr
srt8madness's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbuSabri View Post
So how come you don't have the guts to tell the Zionists "GET OVER IT" when they start thought-policing Questioning the Holocaust?
Bahahahaaha

Thought police?

You guys seriously can't wonder why people say you're in the stone age
Nov 15, 2012, 08:58 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_YORAM1@BEZEQIN View Post
The IDF takes all the precautions to prevent hitting civilians, calling people in certain neighborhoods to evacuate before they are being targeted, and dropping flyers as the one above (still waiting for Abu Sabri to translate it).
Or so the catapulted propaganda goes....
Nov 15, 2012, 08:59 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt8madness View Post
Bahahahaaha

Thought police?

You guys seriously can't wonder why people say you're in the stone age
See? You simply cannot!

By thought police I mean people who want to tell you what you should be thinking about the holocaust. Savvy?
Nov 15, 2012, 09:03 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbuSabri View Post
See? You simply cannot!

By thought police I mean people who want to tell you what you should be thinking about the holocaust...
If you click the flyer, you will see it full screen. I d rather have you translate it than me, it will give the translation more authority.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 09:03 AM View Post
srt8madness
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. Show it to me anyway.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bush will "open the gates of Hell" in Iraq. Michael in Toronto Life, The Universe, and Politics 41 Nov 17, 2012 12:58 PM
Poll Yes or No: Iran has threatened Israel. rcposter Life, The Universe, and Politics 353 Oct 07, 2012 08:50 PM
Discussion Obama finally has time for Israel MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 43 Sep 28, 2012 11:59 PM
Discussion AI: Israel, Not Hamas used children as Human Shields iwannarc Life, The Universe, and Politics 37 Jul 07, 2009 12:31 PM
Always Leave the Gate Open! E-Minn Parkflyers 0 Oct 27, 2003 05:18 PM