Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Old Nov 13, 2012, 11:41 PM
dirtbikedawson is offline
Find More Posts by dirtbikedawson
Registered User

What is this RC Dirtbike Called

Can someone help?
A few months ago (about August time 2012) there was a commercial for a new Dirtbike Remote Control bike. The commercial had a guy who was sitting in a wheelchair talking about how when he cant ride he can play with this RC and it said it even comes with Ramps.. I completely don't remember the name of that specific dirtbike. I need to get it as a gift can someone please help!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 14, 2012, 01:16 AM
JohnnyMc is offline
Find More Posts by JohnnyMc
RC Dirt Bike Action
JohnnyMc's Avatar
Psycho cycle

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question Anyone know what this connector is called? kad Batteries and Chargers 3 Jun 26, 2012 07:16 PM
Discussion What is this part called and where can i get it? orenn89 Engines 5 Jun 20, 2012 01:12 PM
Discussion Not sure what you call this dll932 Life, The Universe, and Politics 2 Jun 04, 2012 01:41 PM
Discussion What's this function called frogman1206 Multirotor Talk 4 May 08, 2012 06:58 PM
Discussion Easystar Camerapod - what´s this part called? jesse78 FPV Talk 0 Apr 20, 2012 01:41 PM