New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 13, 2012, 02:49 PM
Find More Posts by Mr. foambuilder
I fly 3-C Crash,Crunch,Crumble
Mini-Review

Bowker Aero Models X-35

Sandy and I flew with Chris Bowker a week ago at the Midland CAF indoor fly in. I purchased an EPP kit that he offers that is a rather unique design. It is a Jet fighter with a midship mounted motor, swinging an 8" prop. Requires only 3 servos, and is quite a performer. Have not flown this one yet, but will soon. It is a straight forward build, and Chris has a build thread on his Blog. Will post test flight results later
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 18, 2012, 02:47 PM
Find More Posts by Mr. foambuilder
I fly 3-C Crash,Crunch,Crumble
I flew the X-35 on Saturday afternoon, but it was way too windy for this lil bird. It was fun to just sit there in a high alpha and not go any where, and when ready to land, just adjust the power for a very soft straight down landing. This is gonna be a hoot indoors. Roy