This thread is privately moderated by Wingbreaker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 11, 2012, 03:00 PM
Find More Posts by Wingbreaker
Trader Rating: 64
Video Juggernaut
For Sale

Rusty's Frame Octo Kit w/extras **Price Redeux**

FS: Rusty kit with all hardware and a custom plate to mount the cinestar rig. It also has 8 carbon fiber arms and 4 x Carbon fiber legs. I've assembled the frame but will take it apart for shipping. Might be some minor superficial scuffs and scrapes from build. I am selling as I sold my Cinestar gimbal and no longer need this. Does not include any electronics.

$285, shipped. over $60 savings.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 25, 2012, 09:08 PM
Find More Posts by ArtisticSoul
Trader Rating: 3
Is the center plate carbon fiber? I'm having some difficulty finding info on this kit. Do you have a link for it? Do you know the size and thickness of the carbon arms? Did you find that it had a lot of vibration when you used it? What is the max prop size it can handle sine I can't fully tell its dimensions. Thanks
Old Nov 26, 2012, 12:16 AM
Find More Posts by Wingbreaker
Trader Rating: 64
Video Juggernaut
plates are g10 material. The booms are 500mm w/16mm diameter. I never used this kit, it is brand new. i started assembling it but then I sold my gimbal as I was going another rough with camera.

http://www.shop.aglhobbiesllc.com/Ru...to-Config.html