New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Nov 11, 2012, 10:03 PM
OzparkPilot is offline
Find More Posts by OzparkPilot
Watts up ?
OzparkPilot's Avatar
The X8 is getting unboxed this week ( I promise this time ) as just recieved all my scorpion bits n bobs !

Back to the Skyhunter... are you guys shipping directly ? Happy to do a review for you in Airborne magazine. PM me if interested
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2012, 12:05 AM
ashdec87 is offline
Find More Posts by ashdec87
Registered User
ashdec87's Avatar
If you need, I wouldnt mind doing a review for you. I can transfer all the gear from my SW to this plane.

I did see that you dont really have a spot for an HD camera. It would be better if the FPV camera sat above the canopy, leaving the deck open for a larger camera.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 03:37 AM
OzparkPilot is offline
Find More Posts by OzparkPilot
Watts up ?
OzparkPilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdec87 View Post
If you need, I wouldnt mind doing a review for you. I can transfer all the gear from my SW to this plane.

I did see that you dont really have a spot for an HD camera. It would be better if the FPV camera sat above the canopy, leaving the deck open for a larger camera.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 07:19 AM
fpvmodels is offline
Find More Posts by fpvmodels
we will have big sale next week for black friday , this item will offer good price as well, try to make all Kits in one for the new plane, please check if anything you guys need for black friday sale with great saving
fpvmodel.com
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 12, 2012, 07:32 AM
LexusFPV is offline
Find More Posts by LexusFPV
Registered User
...hope this plane is a huge hit because I just had my mind on the new RangeVideo Flying Wing all last month.... now this came:-/

choices..... choices.....choices.....
Last edited by LexusFPV; Nov 12, 2012 at 10:35 AM.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 08:05 AM
raRaRa is offline
Find More Posts by raRaRa
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpvmodels View Post
we will have big sale next week for black friday , this item will offer good price as well, try to make all Kits in one for the new plane, please check if anything you guys need for black friday sale with great saving
fpvmodel.com
Do you ship to Iceland?
Old Nov 13, 2012, 12:21 AM
fpvmodels is offline
Find More Posts by fpvmodels
yes we can ship to Iceland now
Quote:
Originally Posted by raRaRa View Post
Do you ship to Iceland?
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 13, 2012, 01:31 AM
slowjett is offline
Find More Posts by slowjett
-NEFPV-
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusFPV View Post
...hope this plane is a huge hit because I just had my mind on the new RangeVideo Flying Wing all last month.... now this came:-/

choices..... choices.....choices.....
Yeah me too, but have not heard anything about prices or availability. I just want a price range on the wing for fsakes. This looks like its going to hit the market sooner so....
Old Nov 13, 2012, 05:02 AM
bignose13 is offline
Find More Posts by bignose13
Yeah Baby
bignose13's Avatar
Subscribed
Old Nov 13, 2012, 05:15 AM
fpvmodels is offline
Find More Posts by fpvmodels
http://www.fpvmodel.com/skyhunter-18...enew_p415.html
this plane will start ship 15th Nov
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowjett View Post
Yeah me too, but have not heard anything about prices or availability. I just want a price range on the wing for fsakes. This looks like its going to hit the market sooner so....
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 13, 2012, 06:17 AM
raRaRa is offline
Find More Posts by raRaRa
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpvmodels View Post
http://www.fpvmodel.com/skyhunter-18...enew_p415.html
this plane will start ship 15th Nov
Will you be sending out few copies for review? I was also curious if you know what kind of foam its made of?

Is the price going to be $159 even on Black Friday?

Do you know the shipping price to Iceland?

Thanks!
Old Nov 13, 2012, 07:47 AM
LexusFPV is offline
Find More Posts by LexusFPV
Registered User
....there are a lot of people who want the plane for reviews, but I hardly ever see them post vids'....C'mon maaaan
Old Nov 13, 2012, 07:57 AM
raRaRa is offline
Find More Posts by raRaRa
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusFPV View Post
....there are a lot of people who want the plane for reviews, but I hardly ever see them post vids'....C'mon maaaan
I agree, there should be a "whitelist" of people who have submitted meaningful reviews
Old Nov 13, 2012, 01:42 PM
RCManiacPHCB13 is offline
Find More Posts by RCManiacPHCB13
Jake B.
RCManiacPHCB13's Avatar
Agreed, I was going to purchase another Skywalker but now that this is coming out I am undecided. I just dont want to be the one to test it out.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 02:04 PM
philthyy is offline
Find More Posts by philthyy
UAV Integrations
Can we nominate RCG members to do reviews? If so, I nominate Daemon. He is knowledgeable, fair and experienced.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product New FPV PLANE: Bormatec FPV rclab1 FPV Aircraft 109 Jul 12, 2016 03:36 AM
Discussion Discrimination against individuals professing strong belief in the supernatural? H2SO4 Life, The Universe, and Politics 66 Jan 04, 2016 11:20 PM
Cool Skyhunter - New 1.8m twintail FPV/UAV EPO platform vigor FPV Talk 58 Nov 26, 2012 06:54 PM
Sold Complete FPV Plane, Ground Station, Autopilot, Dual Camera 27x zoom + more NEW crd Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Mar 09, 2012 10:22 PM
Sold Complete FPV Plane, Ground Station, Autopilot, Dual Camera 27x zoom + more NEW crd FPV Equipment (FS/W) 5 Mar 06, 2012 08:01 PM