Skyhunter - New 1.8m twintail FPV/UAV EPO platform - Page 3 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Nov 12, 2012, 01:33 PM
Registered User
eroeder's Avatar
Thanks! Can't wait until it comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpvmania
T-Motor AS2820(3542) KV920 motor
11x7 or 12x6 APC propeller
T-Motor 60A ESC
8-15g metal digital servo x3
4S 14.8V 5000-25000mah li-po battery


[]
Last edited by eroeder; Nov 12, 2012 at 01:34 PM. Reason: .
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 15, 2012, 03:10 AM
Registered User
Finally, Skyhunter is in stock!

Here is KIT version without electronics.

There is also ARF version here, with motor and ESC.
Nov 15, 2012, 04:16 AM
Registered User
Ordered mine Leigh
Nov 15, 2012, 04:34 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpvmania
Finally, Skyhunter is in stock!

Here is KIT version without electronics.

There is also ARF version here, with motor and ESC.
Can you take some screenshot of the kit?
Nov 15, 2012, 04:45 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by raRaRa
Can you take some screenshot of the kit?
http://www.fpvmania.com/RC-Airplanes...r%201.8m%20UAV
Nov 15, 2012, 04:51 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpvmania
Does it look exactly like on these photos? I'm just curious what comes with the kit, like seeing photos of the fresh kit that the customer gets Is the foam the same, is it EPO?
Nov 15, 2012, 11:21 AM
Registered User
eroeder's Avatar
Ok, I'm in. Lee8sec will get it the fastest, so we will have to follow his lead...
I normally don't like to just in first, but I'll take it slow.
Nov 15, 2012, 11:32 AM
TBS Crossfire or DragonLink?
FPVmania

Is the "ARF" version assembled? just add electronics (RC & FPV gear)?.....

or is the "ARF" a "KIT" with motor/esc/prop ?????
Nov 15, 2012, 12:48 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusFPV
FPVmania

Is the "ARF" version assembled? just add electronics (RC & FPV gear)?.....

or is the "ARF" a "KIT" with motor/esc/prop ?????
ARF version is with motor and ESC not assembled just included.
Currently without propeller and servoes but thats going to be offered soon.
Nov 15, 2012, 01:25 PM
TBS Crossfire or DragonLink?
Kit is ~$160

ARF is ~$300

.....soooo the ESC and MOTOR combines for ~$140.00 ????is that Motor High Quality? (ie...Scorpion, Hacker...)
and what brand is the ESC?

....its not assembled, and comes with no (3) servos, or props....PLUS WE STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING.......

Is my math wrong?
Nov 15, 2012, 03:11 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusFPV
Kit is ~$160

ARF is ~$300

.....soooo the ESC and MOTOR combines for ~$140.00 ????is that Motor High Quality? (ie...Scorpion, Hacker...)
and what brand is the ESC?

....its not assembled, and comes with no (3) servos, or props....PLUS WE STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING.......

Is my math wrong?
This is actually basic KIT with power combo included (motor and ESC), servo's are going to be added soon.

Component list is specified on the product page.
http://www.fpvmania.com/index.php?ro...&product_id=90
http://www.fpvmania.com/T-Motor 60A ESC
high quality motor and ESC.
Last edited by fpvmania; Nov 15, 2012 at 03:47 PM.
Nov 15, 2012, 05:06 PM
Registered User
typicalaimster's Avatar
@fpvmania - Do you have the weight of just the plane without electronics? I show the specs of 1000g on the page. However this states it's with Servos, ESC and Motor.

I'd like to do a light weight nimble setup vs a long duration setup with a huge battery pack! I've been very successful doing so with the Skywalker and would like to do the same with this plane.
Nov 15, 2012, 05:16 PM
Registered User
We need some good review of this plane.
Nov 15, 2012, 05:41 PM
TBS Crossfire or DragonLink?
http://www.fpvmania.com/index.php?ro...&product_id=90


Is that "T" motor any good? bearings?
Nov 16, 2012, 11:09 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by raRaRa
Does it look exactly like on these photos? I'm just curious what comes with the kit, like seeing photos of the fresh kit that the customer gets Is the foam the same, is it EPO?
You can see more photos of kit content on product page here


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mini-Review FOX ST-Model /Kyosho /Hype /Ripmax 1.8m /71" EPO PnP/RTF BL/ Glider McMoron Electric Sailplanes 428 Dec 03, 2015 02:43 AM
Discussion EPO Global Hawk, possible fpv platform? Black Baron FPV Talk 4 Apr 04, 2012 11:19 AM
Discussion Eagle Wing EPO FPV platform - 150cm fidzi2002 FPV Talk 16 Nov 16, 2011 11:15 AM