Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Nov 13, 2012, 09:23 AM
oldbilgewater is offline
Find More Posts by oldbilgewater
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by norgale View Post
You make things very attractive Old Bilge Bucket. How could anyone turn down a Porterhouse steak AND the choice of snow shovels? Ha!
I didn't 'move' to Alligator Alley in my Mercury and how did you know I had a Mercury ? I left the East coast,got on AA and this was as far as I could go because that's all the gas I had with .35 left in my pocket. Been here ever since.
QUOTE=norgale]Hey that's a great idea. Why didn't I think of that? I'm getting all worn out chasing those little honeys.
A Studdy Lark? Man that is going back aways. We had a Comet wagon in 1960. Moved everything from Mass. to Florida with it and a Uhaul trailer. Unfortunatly I'm still here.
Ya still have the old model? How about picture of it and the box ect? Sounds interesting. I assume the boat was an original kit? Mine came from one of the last kits made by Sterling back in 1996. First RC boat I ever built and still have it of course. It's all apart right now to be refitted and repainted. Pete[/QUOTE]

PETE,PETE,PETE Didn't you wonder lately if I had a frontal lobotomy.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 13, 2012, 09:26 AM
oldbilgewater is offline
Find More Posts by oldbilgewater
Registered User
gotcha!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 13, 2012, 11:03 AM
der kapitan is offline
Find More Posts by der kapitan
"day ain't over yet-"
der kapitan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by norgale View Post
I thought you were supposed to chop them up with your lawn mower? We used to burn them in a big pile but maybe that's not allowed anymore. Pete
Burning leaves is not allowed any more up here, sad to say. You have to haul them to the street for disposal.

I remember the smell of them burning too, kinda nice aroma---.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 01:52 PM
norgale is offline
Find More Posts by norgale
Retired for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbilgewater View Post
QUOTE=norgale]Hey that's a great idea. Why didn't I think of that? I'm getting all worn out chasing those little honeys.
A Studdy Lark? Man that is going back aways. We had a Comet wagon in 1960. Moved everything from Mass. to Florida with it and a Uhaul trailer. Unfortunatly I'm still here.
Ya still have the old model? How about picture of it and the box ect? Sounds interesting. I assume the boat was an original kit? Mine came from one of the last kits made by Sterling back in 1996. First RC boat I ever built and still have it of course. It's all apart right now to be refitted and repainted. Pete
PETE,PETE,PETE Didn't you wonder lately if I had a frontal lobotomy.[/QUOTE]

It would be better to have a bottle in front of you thatn a frontal lobotomy.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 01:55 PM
der kapitan is offline
Find More Posts by der kapitan
"day ain't over yet-"
der kapitan's Avatar
Maybe the both of you had that procedure done recently---?
Old Nov 13, 2012, 03:02 PM
oldbilgewater is offline
Find More Posts by oldbilgewater
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by der kapitan View Post
Maybe the both of you had that procedure done recently---?
Nah, they missed. When they started the procedure,I quickly turned my head,90 degrees. Now my right hand doesn't what the left hand is doin'.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 04:44 PM
norgale is offline
Find More Posts by norgale
Retired for now
Hey i was just quoting Captain Morgan. Sheeze! Pete
Old Nov 13, 2012, 04:46 PM
norgale is offline
Find More Posts by norgale
Retired for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbilgewater View Post
Nah, they missed. When they started the procedure,I quickly turned my head,90 degrees. Now my right hand doesn't what the left hand is doin'.
By the way did you notice the indian head on the left tip of the bottom steak on the grill? He's wondering what you did with the rest of the buffalo.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 07:05 PM
Olscuzbut is offline
Find More Posts by Olscuzbut
Registered User

Snow removal


This is what you get when you have a new recrute running the snow plow. The wife had a b----- of a time getting her car out with my truck also in the garage.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 10:47 AM
norgale is offline
Find More Posts by norgale
Retired for now
I'd have a talk with that snow plow driver. Nice picture of a nice pile of snow. Thanks. Pete
Old Nov 14, 2012, 11:07 PM
CaptCB is offline
Find More Posts by CaptCB
Registered User
CaptCB's Avatar

Driveways and snow


As an ex plow driver, driveways and similar openings are not a lot of fun. At Tahoe, most city plows, where specially modified road graders, and, most had a "Drive Way Cutter", that could be lowered at the end of the blade, to help reduce the problem. From the photo, that looks like HEAVY, WET, snow, which plow drivers hate!! And, is a _____ to shovel. Good Luck, CaptCB
Old Nov 15, 2012, 11:37 AM
der kapitan is offline
Find More Posts by der kapitan
"day ain't over yet-"
der kapitan's Avatar
Wet snow sticks to your shovel, and tends to clog your snowblower too---.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 09:23 AM
oldbilgewater is offline
Find More Posts by oldbilgewater
Registered User
It started here about an hour ago. Looking for 4 " .Pic. taken @ 08:30.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 05:48 PM
norgale is offline
Find More Posts by norgale
Retired for now
Ya get snowed in yet OBW? Doesn't look like you'll be using all those chairs for awhile. pete
Old Nov 27, 2012, 06:02 PM
oldbilgewater is offline
Find More Posts by oldbilgewater
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by norgale View Post
Ya get snowed in yet OBW? Doesn't look like you'll be using all those chairs for awhile. pete
WANNA BET ?? We just call this a "dusting". Ya think we're a bunch of pussys up here.????


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Not AP but look at the snow I got just last night. blivsey Life, The Universe, and Politics 20 Dec 14, 2009 04:17 PM
Discussion Got Spring? (Snows all gone right? norgale Dock Talk 689 May 03, 2009 01:07 PM
Gallery December 7, 2008 - Montegrosso d'Asti (Italy): We got snow! Bad Attitude Aerial Photography 5 Dec 11, 2008 05:54 AM
Finally got snow in CO gunnisonflyer Aerial Photography 7 Dec 22, 2002 04:37 PM