Point me in the right direction - RC Groups
Dec 08, 2003, 02:48 AM

Point me in the right direction

Hi guys
I want to build a small indoor/outdoor slow flyer. I think I will use FG's piper cub for my plans but what I could use some help with is what motor for what size of plane. I have three motors to choose from, EDP 50XC, IPS 1XCS and a IPS AXCS. What would be the best motor for the job? Does the direct drive make for too fast a craft to be flown in a gym? The reason for wanting to have a aircraft in the 24" wingspan, is that I would like to experiment with some soft thin foam and a smaller plane would hold it's form with out to much bracing. Any thoughts would be welcome.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 09, 2003, 12:55 AM
Should this be posted in a different forum to get some help?
Dec 09, 2003, 06:23 AM
Not with the amount of folks out there flying this size plane, if no one answers, we can move the thread. PM me if I don't follow-up.
Don