Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
This thread is privately moderated by deckert, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 06, 2012, 12:17 AM
Find More Posts by deckert
Plowin Dirt
Discussion

An Ughh moment

A basically new Pilot 1 300 Extra taken out on the ground. (local accident) Unk of exact circumstances but the end result wasn't good for either bird. I do know the 40% Extra was built this spring. Something? happened with the fueled MX and the end results just sucked. No fail-safe nor kill switch were involved. That's a +1500 dollar airframe that's damaged. No injuries to flesh or bone.

Dan
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 06, 2012, 01:10 AM
Find More Posts by hertzrepkeith
Wow what a Major Bummer! Did the person responsible for this accident take care of the Bill?
Old Nov 06, 2012, 01:15 AM
Find More Posts by 7oneWo1f
AMF Years
Assuming it was the green plane's fault, would the AMA cover this?
Old Nov 06, 2012, 03:24 PM
Find More Posts by Vapor Trails
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertzrepkeith View Post
Wow what a Major Bummer! Did the person responsible for this accident take care of the Bill?
It would be the ethical thing to do, and is what I have seen happen countless times in similar scenarios. I would assume the OP stepped up and did the right thing, but who knows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolfRC View Post
Assuming it was the green plane's fault, would the AMA cover this?
I really dont know the answer, but if I had to guess then I would say it would not be covered. While the larger plane can be considered someone's property, I do not believe that AMA will cover damages to RC aircraft (despite whose fault it was).
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Please kill isis